Gerard Butler Singing With John Mayer at Birthday Party
Scottish actor Gerard Butler rocked out to celebrate his birthday over the weekend - he performed a song with John Mayer in front of party guests including Kate Hudson and Jay-Z. The "300" star turned 41 in style on Saturday night, November 13 by hiring out The Darby restaurant in New York and inviting 100 guests to celebrate.
Adrien Brody, U2's Bono, actor Jason Statham and professional skateboarder Tony Hawk all turned out for the event, which saw Butler take the mic to sing "Mustang Sally" with Mayer. Butler also gave a rendition of Oasis' "Wonderwall", before Mayer sang his own hit "Who Says", reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "He had a pretty good voice - it wasn't what you'd expect from the guy from 300. It was epic. He was also in the deejay booth a lot and got the deejay to play a lot of rock, '80s and funk."
More Gerard Butler News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video