Gerard Butler Singing With John Mayer at Birthday Party
Scottish actor Gerard Butler rocked out to celebrate his birthday over the weekend - he performed a song with John Mayer in front of party guests including Kate Hudson and Jay-Z. The "300" star turned 41 in style on Saturday night, November 13 by hiring out The Darby restaurant in New York and inviting 100 guests to celebrate.
Adrien Brody, U2's Bono, actor Jason Statham and professional skateboarder Tony Hawk all turned out for the event, which saw Butler take the mic to sing "Mustang Sally" with Mayer. Butler also gave a rendition of Oasis' "Wonderwall", before Mayer sang his own hit "Who Says", reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "He had a pretty good voice - it wasn't what you'd expect from the guy from 300. It was epic. He was also in the deejay booth a lot and got the deejay to play a lot of rock, '80s and funk."
More Gerard Butler News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen