Gerard Butler Singing With John Mayer at Birthday Party
Scottish actor Gerard Butler rocked out to celebrate his birthday over the weekend - he performed a song with John Mayer in front of party guests including Kate Hudson and Jay-Z. The "300" star turned 41 in style on Saturday night, November 13 by hiring out The Darby restaurant in New York and inviting 100 guests to celebrate.
Adrien Brody, U2's Bono, actor Jason Statham and professional skateboarder Tony Hawk all turned out for the event, which saw Butler take the mic to sing "Mustang Sally" with Mayer. Butler also gave a rendition of Oasis' "Wonderwall", before Mayer sang his own hit "Who Says", reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "He had a pretty good voice - it wasn't what you'd expect from the guy from 300. It was epic. He was also in the deejay booth a lot and got the deejay to play a lot of rock, '80s and funk."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed