Gerard Butler Singing With John Mayer at Birthday Party
Scottish actor Gerard Butler rocked out to celebrate his birthday over the weekend - he performed a song with John Mayer in front of party guests including Kate Hudson and Jay-Z. The "300" star turned 41 in style on Saturday night, November 13 by hiring out The Darby restaurant in New York and inviting 100 guests to celebrate.
Adrien Brody, U2's Bono, actor Jason Statham and professional skateboarder Tony Hawk all turned out for the event, which saw Butler take the mic to sing "Mustang Sally" with Mayer. Butler also gave a rendition of Oasis' "Wonderwall", before Mayer sang his own hit "Who Says", reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "He had a pretty good voice - it wasn't what you'd expect from the guy from 300. It was epic. He was also in the deejay booth a lot and got the deejay to play a lot of rock, '80s and funk."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says