Gerard Butler Singing With John Mayer at Birthday Party
Scottish actor Gerard Butler rocked out to celebrate his birthday over the weekend - he performed a song with John Mayer in front of party guests including Kate Hudson and Jay-Z. The "300" star turned 41 in style on Saturday night, November 13 by hiring out The Darby restaurant in New York and inviting 100 guests to celebrate.
Adrien Brody, U2's Bono, actor Jason Statham and professional skateboarder Tony Hawk all turned out for the event, which saw Butler take the mic to sing "Mustang Sally" with Mayer. Butler also gave a rendition of Oasis' "Wonderwall", before Mayer sang his own hit "Who Says", reports New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "He had a pretty good voice - it wasn't what you'd expect from the guy from 300. It was epic. He was also in the deejay booth a lot and got the deejay to play a lot of rock, '80s and funk."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'