Dad Congratulates Jessica Simpson on Her Engagement
Jessica Simpson's dad is thrilled with her new suitor Eric Johnson - he's gone online to congratulate the pair on its engagement. American football star Johnson asked the blonde beauty to be his wife on Thursday, November 11, just days after her first husband Nick Lachey popped the question to his girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
And one man is ecstatic about the news - Simpson's manager/father Joe. On his Twitter.com page, he writes, "So very happy for Jess and Eric. May they have a lifetime of joy and happiness." The singer showed off her sparkling ruby and diamond ring at Dillard's department store in Kansas City, Missouri on Saturday, November 13.
A rep has also confirmed the engagement, "Yes, we are excited to confirm that they are engaged!"
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby