Dad Congratulates Jessica Simpson on Her Engagement
Jessica Simpson's dad is thrilled with her new suitor Eric Johnson - he's gone online to congratulate the pair on its engagement. American football star Johnson asked the blonde beauty to be his wife on Thursday, November 11, just days after her first husband Nick Lachey popped the question to his girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
And one man is ecstatic about the news - Simpson's manager/father Joe. On his Twitter.com page, he writes, "So very happy for Jess and Eric. May they have a lifetime of joy and happiness." The singer showed off her sparkling ruby and diamond ring at Dillard's department store in Kansas City, Missouri on Saturday, November 13.
A rep has also confirmed the engagement, "Yes, we are excited to confirm that they are engaged!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?