Dad Congratulates Jessica Simpson on Her Engagement
Jessica Simpson's dad is thrilled with her new suitor Eric Johnson - he's gone online to congratulate the pair on its engagement. American football star Johnson asked the blonde beauty to be his wife on Thursday, November 11, just days after her first husband Nick Lachey popped the question to his girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
And one man is ecstatic about the news - Simpson's manager/father Joe. On his Twitter.com page, he writes, "So very happy for Jess and Eric. May they have a lifetime of joy and happiness." The singer showed off her sparkling ruby and diamond ring at Dillard's department store in Kansas City, Missouri on Saturday, November 13.
A rep has also confirmed the engagement, "Yes, we are excited to confirm that they are engaged!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3