Dad Congratulates Jessica Simpson on Her Engagement
Jessica Simpson's dad is thrilled with her new suitor Eric Johnson - he's gone online to congratulate the pair on its engagement. American football star Johnson asked the blonde beauty to be his wife on Thursday, November 11, just days after her first husband Nick Lachey popped the question to his girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
And one man is ecstatic about the news - Simpson's manager/father Joe. On his Twitter.com page, he writes, "So very happy for Jess and Eric. May they have a lifetime of joy and happiness." The singer showed off her sparkling ruby and diamond ring at Dillard's department store in Kansas City, Missouri on Saturday, November 13.
A rep has also confirmed the engagement, "Yes, we are excited to confirm that they are engaged!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie