Barbara Windsor Handed Lifetime Achievement Award
Veteran British actress Barbara Windsor was presented with an outstanding contribution to showbusiness honor at the U.K.'s Variety Club Showbiz Awards on Sunday, November 14. The former "Carry On" star, who recently quit her longrunning role in hit Brit drama "EastEnders" after 16 years, was handed the trophy for her hugely successful career.
The Best Entertainment award was handed to Simon Cowell's TV show "The X Factor", while new "Doctor Who" Matt Smith was the winner of the Inspirational Young Talent prize. Father-and-daughter stars Ray Winstone and Jaime Winstone were both winners - the hardman won Film Actor of the Year and his daughter picked up the Outstanding British Film Award for Made In Dagenham.
Rap trio N-Dubz took home the Recording Artist of the Year award during the ceremony at London's Grosvenor House Hotel, while Russell Watson picked up the classical prize.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie