Will Young and TV Executive Not Dating, Rep Insists
A representative for Will Young has dismissed rumors the British singer is dating a TV producer who worked on a fly-on-the-wall documentary of the star. The "Leave Right Now" hitmaker was filmed for a special episode of "The South Bank Show" in 2009, which saw cameras follow him as he recorded and promoted his 2008 album "Let It Go".
He grew close to TV executive Matthew Cain, but his spokesperson has brushed off speculation they are dating. Young's rep tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "Matt did 'The South Bank Show' on Will and they are friends outside of work. They are just friends though, not a couple."
Will young went public about his sexuality in 2002. He told News of the World, "I feel it's time to tell my fans I'm gay. It's totally no big deal, just part of who I am. For me it's normal and nothing to be ashamed about. I'm gay and I'm comfortable with that. I really don't know what the fuss is about."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest