Will Young and TV Executive Not Dating, Rep Insists
A representative for Will Young has dismissed rumors the British singer is dating a TV producer who worked on a fly-on-the-wall documentary of the star. The "Leave Right Now" hitmaker was filmed for a special episode of "The South Bank Show" in 2009, which saw cameras follow him as he recorded and promoted his 2008 album "Let It Go".
He grew close to TV executive Matthew Cain, but his spokesperson has brushed off speculation they are dating. Young's rep tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "Matt did 'The South Bank Show' on Will and they are friends outside of work. They are just friends though, not a couple."
Will young went public about his sexuality in 2002. He told News of the World, "I feel it's time to tell my fans I'm gay. It's totally no big deal, just part of who I am. For me it's normal and nothing to be ashamed about. I'm gay and I'm comfortable with that. I really don't know what the fuss is about."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie