Marvin Humes Opens to Reconciliation With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes refuses to rule out a reunion with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman because he's convinced they're "right together". The couple, which lived together in London, split earlier this month after seven months of dating due to their hectic working schedules.
Humes admits the split was a "tough decision" but he is open to a reconciliation with Wiseman in the future. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I'm on tour for two months and then as soon as I come off, she's on tour for six weeks."
"We're both very sad. It was a very tough decision but we truly believe - both of us - it's for the best right now. We're still very good friends and we still talk daily. Situations could be different in the future. We wouldn't have committed if we hadn't thought we were right together. Who knows what will happen."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy