Marvin Humes Opens to Reconciliation With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes refuses to rule out a reunion with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman because he's convinced they're "right together". The couple, which lived together in London, split earlier this month after seven months of dating due to their hectic working schedules.
Humes admits the split was a "tough decision" but he is open to a reconciliation with Wiseman in the future. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I'm on tour for two months and then as soon as I come off, she's on tour for six weeks."
"We're both very sad. It was a very tough decision but we truly believe - both of us - it's for the best right now. We're still very good friends and we still talk daily. Situations could be different in the future. We wouldn't have committed if we hadn't thought we were right together. Who knows what will happen."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen