Marvin Humes Opens to Reconciliation With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes refuses to rule out a reunion with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman because he's convinced they're "right together". The couple, which lived together in London, split earlier this month after seven months of dating due to their hectic working schedules.
Humes admits the split was a "tough decision" but he is open to a reconciliation with Wiseman in the future. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I'm on tour for two months and then as soon as I come off, she's on tour for six weeks."
"We're both very sad. It was a very tough decision but we truly believe - both of us - it's for the best right now. We're still very good friends and we still talk daily. Situations could be different in the future. We wouldn't have committed if we hadn't thought we were right together. Who knows what will happen."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama