Marvin Humes Opens to Reconciliation With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes refuses to rule out a reunion with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman because he's convinced they're "right together". The couple, which lived together in London, split earlier this month after seven months of dating due to their hectic working schedules.
Humes admits the split was a "tough decision" but he is open to a reconciliation with Wiseman in the future. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I'm on tour for two months and then as soon as I come off, she's on tour for six weeks."
"We're both very sad. It was a very tough decision but we truly believe - both of us - it's for the best right now. We're still very good friends and we still talk daily. Situations could be different in the future. We wouldn't have committed if we hadn't thought we were right together. Who knows what will happen."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences