Marvin Humes Opens to Reconciliation With Rochelle Wiseman
JLS singer Marvin Humes refuses to rule out a reunion with The Saturdays star Rochelle Wiseman because he's convinced they're "right together". The couple, which lived together in London, split earlier this month after seven months of dating due to their hectic working schedules.
Humes admits the split was a "tough decision" but he is open to a reconciliation with Wiseman in the future. He tells Britain's News of the World, "I'm on tour for two months and then as soon as I come off, she's on tour for six weeks."
"We're both very sad. It was a very tough decision but we truly believe - both of us - it's for the best right now. We're still very good friends and we still talk daily. Situations could be different in the future. We wouldn't have committed if we hadn't thought we were right together. Who knows what will happen."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death