Diane Keaton Suffered Vertigo Before Injured in Wrestling Accident
Diane Keaton suffered a dizzying bout of vertigo last year, before she was injured in a wrestling accident on the set of new movie "Morning Glory". The 64 year old suffered a bang to her head while shooting scenes dressed as a sumo wrestler over the 2009 summer.
The actress' representative revealed at the time she was taken to hospital in New York for "precautionary tests" and was cleared by doctors to return to work the next day. But Keaton elaborated on her condition during American comedian Jay Leno's late night chat show on Friday, November 12, revealing she was struck with vertigo - a condition which makes the sufferer feel unbalanced and dizzy.
Laughing off the incident, she revealed, "I did get hurt. I fell on my head like humpty dumpty and I cracked it... . I got vertigo. They sent me to the hospital but I'm okay now. I can still talk."
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'