Diane Keaton Suffered Vertigo Before Injured in Wrestling Accident
Diane Keaton suffered a dizzying bout of vertigo last year, before she was injured in a wrestling accident on the set of new movie "Morning Glory". The 64 year old suffered a bang to her head while shooting scenes dressed as a sumo wrestler over the 2009 summer.
The actress' representative revealed at the time she was taken to hospital in New York for "precautionary tests" and was cleared by doctors to return to work the next day. But Keaton elaborated on her condition during American comedian Jay Leno's late night chat show on Friday, November 12, revealing she was struck with vertigo - a condition which makes the sufferer feel unbalanced and dizzy.
Laughing off the incident, she revealed, "I did get hurt. I fell on my head like humpty dumpty and I cracked it... . I got vertigo. They sent me to the hospital but I'm okay now. I can still talk."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?