Diane Keaton Suffered Vertigo Before Injured in Wrestling Accident
Diane Keaton suffered a dizzying bout of vertigo last year, before she was injured in a wrestling accident on the set of new movie "Morning Glory". The 64 year old suffered a bang to her head while shooting scenes dressed as a sumo wrestler over the 2009 summer.
The actress' representative revealed at the time she was taken to hospital in New York for "precautionary tests" and was cleared by doctors to return to work the next day. But Keaton elaborated on her condition during American comedian Jay Leno's late night chat show on Friday, November 12, revealing she was struck with vertigo - a condition which makes the sufferer feel unbalanced and dizzy.
Laughing off the incident, she revealed, "I did get hurt. I fell on my head like humpty dumpty and I cracked it... . I got vertigo. They sent me to the hospital but I'm okay now. I can still talk."
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It