Diane Keaton Suffered Vertigo Before Injured in Wrestling Accident
Diane Keaton suffered a dizzying bout of vertigo last year, before she was injured in a wrestling accident on the set of new movie "Morning Glory". The 64 year old suffered a bang to her head while shooting scenes dressed as a sumo wrestler over the 2009 summer.
The actress' representative revealed at the time she was taken to hospital in New York for "precautionary tests" and was cleared by doctors to return to work the next day. But Keaton elaborated on her condition during American comedian Jay Leno's late night chat show on Friday, November 12, revealing she was struck with vertigo - a condition which makes the sufferer feel unbalanced and dizzy.
Laughing off the incident, she revealed, "I did get hurt. I fell on my head like humpty dumpty and I cracked it... . I got vertigo. They sent me to the hospital but I'm okay now. I can still talk."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson