Diane Keaton Suffered Vertigo Before Injured in Wrestling Accident
Diane Keaton suffered a dizzying bout of vertigo last year, before she was injured in a wrestling accident on the set of new movie "Morning Glory". The 64 year old suffered a bang to her head while shooting scenes dressed as a sumo wrestler over the 2009 summer.
The actress' representative revealed at the time she was taken to hospital in New York for "precautionary tests" and was cleared by doctors to return to work the next day. But Keaton elaborated on her condition during American comedian Jay Leno's late night chat show on Friday, November 12, revealing she was struck with vertigo - a condition which makes the sufferer feel unbalanced and dizzy.
Laughing off the incident, she revealed, "I did get hurt. I fell on my head like humpty dumpty and I cracked it... . I got vertigo. They sent me to the hospital but I'm okay now. I can still talk."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna