Robbie Williams Has Emotional Take That Returning Performance
Robbie Williams fought back tears after cementing his return to boyband Take That on Sunday night, November 14 when he performed with the group for the first time in 15 years. The "Angels" hitmaker quit the band in 1995 to pursue a solo career while the rest of the group disbanded in early 1996. They returned to chart success in 2005 and have performed as a quartet ever since.
Williams has officially rejoined his pals for a new album and upcoming tour in 2011 and they thrilled fans in the U.K. on Sunday by performing their new track "The Flood" on Simon Cowell's TV show "The X Factor" - the first time all five members have performed together since the split.
After the performance, an emotional Williams told host Dermot O'Leary, "I'm just still weighing it up. At the moment it feels absolutely amazing."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?