Robbie Williams Has Emotional Take That Returning Performance
Robbie Williams fought back tears after cementing his return to boyband Take That on Sunday night, November 14 when he performed with the group for the first time in 15 years. The "Angels" hitmaker quit the band in 1995 to pursue a solo career while the rest of the group disbanded in early 1996. They returned to chart success in 2005 and have performed as a quartet ever since.
Williams has officially rejoined his pals for a new album and upcoming tour in 2011 and they thrilled fans in the U.K. on Sunday by performing their new track "The Flood" on Simon Cowell's TV show "The X Factor" - the first time all five members have performed together since the split.
After the performance, an emotional Williams told host Dermot O'Leary, "I'm just still weighing it up. At the moment it feels absolutely amazing."
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video