Robbie Williams Has Emotional Take That Returning Performance
Robbie Williams fought back tears after cementing his return to boyband Take That on Sunday night, November 14 when he performed with the group for the first time in 15 years. The "Angels" hitmaker quit the band in 1995 to pursue a solo career while the rest of the group disbanded in early 1996. They returned to chart success in 2005 and have performed as a quartet ever since.
Williams has officially rejoined his pals for a new album and upcoming tour in 2011 and they thrilled fans in the U.K. on Sunday by performing their new track "The Flood" on Simon Cowell's TV show "The X Factor" - the first time all five members have performed together since the split.
After the performance, an emotional Williams told host Dermot O'Leary, "I'm just still weighing it up. At the moment it feels absolutely amazing."
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI