Robbie Williams Has Emotional Take That Returning Performance
Robbie Williams fought back tears after cementing his return to boyband Take That on Sunday night, November 14 when he performed with the group for the first time in 15 years. The "Angels" hitmaker quit the band in 1995 to pursue a solo career while the rest of the group disbanded in early 1996. They returned to chart success in 2005 and have performed as a quartet ever since.
Williams has officially rejoined his pals for a new album and upcoming tour in 2011 and they thrilled fans in the U.K. on Sunday by performing their new track "The Flood" on Simon Cowell's TV show "The X Factor" - the first time all five members have performed together since the split.
After the performance, an emotional Williams told host Dermot O'Leary, "I'm just still weighing it up. At the moment it feels absolutely amazing."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift