Robbie Williams Has Emotional Take That Returning Performance
Robbie Williams fought back tears after cementing his return to boyband Take That on Sunday night, November 14 when he performed with the group for the first time in 15 years. The "Angels" hitmaker quit the band in 1995 to pursue a solo career while the rest of the group disbanded in early 1996. They returned to chart success in 2005 and have performed as a quartet ever since.
Williams has officially rejoined his pals for a new album and upcoming tour in 2011 and they thrilled fans in the U.K. on Sunday by performing their new track "The Flood" on Simon Cowell's TV show "The X Factor" - the first time all five members have performed together since the split.
After the performance, an emotional Williams told host Dermot O'Leary, "I'm just still weighing it up. At the moment it feels absolutely amazing."
More Robbie Williams News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked