Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back Home to Recover
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has returned home after she was rushed to hospital with a "massive blood clot" on Friday, November 12 morning. The aging star's doctor was called to her Beverly Hills home after she complained about pain and swelling in one of her legs - but the medic referred the case to the emergency services and she was taken to the UCLA Medical Center.
Her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt told the Los Angeles Times that Gabor had a blood infection and was suffering poor circulation in her right leg, adding: "She's taking a lot of medicine right now." But Gabor's situation improved enough for doctors to release her from the facility on Saturday afternoon and she is now recovering at home.
The 93 year old has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip in July. She became so frail at one stage, a priest was called to her bedside to read the actress her Last Rites.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing