Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back Home to Recover
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has returned home after she was rushed to hospital with a "massive blood clot" on Friday, November 12 morning. The aging star's doctor was called to her Beverly Hills home after she complained about pain and swelling in one of her legs - but the medic referred the case to the emergency services and she was taken to the UCLA Medical Center.
Her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt told the Los Angeles Times that Gabor had a blood infection and was suffering poor circulation in her right leg, adding: "She's taking a lot of medicine right now." But Gabor's situation improved enough for doctors to release her from the facility on Saturday afternoon and she is now recovering at home.
The 93 year old has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip in July. She became so frail at one stage, a priest was called to her bedside to read the actress her Last Rites.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked