Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back Home to Recover
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has returned home after she was rushed to hospital with a "massive blood clot" on Friday, November 12 morning. The aging star's doctor was called to her Beverly Hills home after she complained about pain and swelling in one of her legs - but the medic referred the case to the emergency services and she was taken to the UCLA Medical Center.
Her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt told the Los Angeles Times that Gabor had a blood infection and was suffering poor circulation in her right leg, adding: "She's taking a lot of medicine right now." But Gabor's situation improved enough for doctors to release her from the facility on Saturday afternoon and she is now recovering at home.
The 93 year old has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip in July. She became so frail at one stage, a priest was called to her bedside to read the actress her Last Rites.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video