Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back Home to Recover
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has returned home after she was rushed to hospital with a "massive blood clot" on Friday, November 12 morning. The aging star's doctor was called to her Beverly Hills home after she complained about pain and swelling in one of her legs - but the medic referred the case to the emergency services and she was taken to the UCLA Medical Center.
Her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt told the Los Angeles Times that Gabor had a blood infection and was suffering poor circulation in her right leg, adding: "She's taking a lot of medicine right now." But Gabor's situation improved enough for doctors to release her from the facility on Saturday afternoon and she is now recovering at home.
The 93 year old has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip in July. She became so frail at one stage, a priest was called to her bedside to read the actress her Last Rites.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo