Katy Perry and Russell Brand Won't Turn Into the Beckhams
Katy Perry has vowed not to follow in the footsteps of David Beckham and Victoria Adams by going into business with her new husband Russell Brand - because they're too focused on their own projects.
The singer wed the "Get Him to the Greek" star last month, but has been busy promoting her latest album, "Teenage Dream", and new fragrance, Purr, while Brand has been preparing for a new movie role.
She's dismissed rumors the pair is planning to go into business together like the Beckhams, but has praised the soccer ace and his wife for their high-profile ventures. Perry tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "I have no criticism for them at all, they're the f**king Beckhams. They're as big as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."
"Our map is different. Me and Russell have different goals. He's really intensely into his book right now. He's also editing and is about to star in another film. I'm halfway through the record and about to launch my perfume, Purr. There's a lot going on."
More Katy Perry News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl