Katy Perry and Russell Brand Won't Turn Into the Beckhams
Katy Perry has vowed not to follow in the footsteps of David Beckham and Victoria Adams by going into business with her new husband Russell Brand - because they're too focused on their own projects.
The singer wed the "Get Him to the Greek" star last month, but has been busy promoting her latest album, "Teenage Dream", and new fragrance, Purr, while Brand has been preparing for a new movie role.
She's dismissed rumors the pair is planning to go into business together like the Beckhams, but has praised the soccer ace and his wife for their high-profile ventures. Perry tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "I have no criticism for them at all, they're the f**king Beckhams. They're as big as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."
"Our map is different. Me and Russell have different goals. He's really intensely into his book right now. He's also editing and is about to star in another film. I'm halfway through the record and about to launch my perfume, Purr. There's a lot going on."
More Katy Perry News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch