Katy Perry and Russell Brand Won't Turn Into the Beckhams
Katy Perry has vowed not to follow in the footsteps of David Beckham and Victoria Adams by going into business with her new husband Russell Brand - because they're too focused on their own projects.
The singer wed the "Get Him to the Greek" star last month, but has been busy promoting her latest album, "Teenage Dream", and new fragrance, Purr, while Brand has been preparing for a new movie role.
She's dismissed rumors the pair is planning to go into business together like the Beckhams, but has praised the soccer ace and his wife for their high-profile ventures. Perry tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "I have no criticism for them at all, they're the f**king Beckhams. They're as big as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."
"Our map is different. Me and Russell have different goals. He's really intensely into his book right now. He's also editing and is about to star in another film. I'm halfway through the record and about to launch my perfume, Purr. There's a lot going on."
More Katy Perry News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed