Katy Perry and Russell Brand Won't Turn Into the Beckhams
Katy Perry has vowed not to follow in the footsteps of David Beckham and Victoria Adams by going into business with her new husband Russell Brand - because they're too focused on their own projects.
The singer wed the "Get Him to the Greek" star last month, but has been busy promoting her latest album, "Teenage Dream", and new fragrance, Purr, while Brand has been preparing for a new movie role.
She's dismissed rumors the pair is planning to go into business together like the Beckhams, but has praised the soccer ace and his wife for their high-profile ventures. Perry tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "I have no criticism for them at all, they're the f**king Beckhams. They're as big as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."
"Our map is different. Me and Russell have different goals. He's really intensely into his book right now. He's also editing and is about to star in another film. I'm halfway through the record and about to launch my perfume, Purr. There's a lot going on."
More Katy Perry News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video