Katy Perry and Russell Brand Won't Turn Into the Beckhams
Katy Perry has vowed not to follow in the footsteps of David Beckham and Victoria Adams by going into business with her new husband Russell Brand - because they're too focused on their own projects.
The singer wed the "Get Him to the Greek" star last month, but has been busy promoting her latest album, "Teenage Dream", and new fragrance, Purr, while Brand has been preparing for a new movie role.
She's dismissed rumors the pair is planning to go into business together like the Beckhams, but has praised the soccer ace and his wife for their high-profile ventures. Perry tells Britain's News of the World tabloid, "I have no criticism for them at all, they're the f**king Beckhams. They're as big as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."
"Our map is different. Me and Russell have different goals. He's really intensely into his book right now. He's also editing and is about to star in another film. I'm halfway through the record and about to launch my perfume, Purr. There's a lot going on."
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival