Khloe Kardashian's Husband Settles Car Crash Suit
Socialite Khloe Kardashian's basketball star husband Lamar Odom has settled a lawsuit with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. The Los Angeles Lakers player offered Kathleen Colimitras a settlement after the accident, but she refused the offer and filed suit against Odom last year.
In the papers, Colimitras claimed she suffered longterm injuries as a result of the crash and was "disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future". But a judge at L.A. County Superior Court has now dismissed the suit after Colimitras and Odom agreed on an undisclosed settlement, according to TMZ.com.
Odom is also facing another legal case for he is battling for child custody with ex-lover Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a "parental access schedule" and set "reasonable child support" for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
More Lamar Odom News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character