Khloe Kardashian's Husband Settles Car Crash Suit
Socialite Khloe Kardashian's basketball star husband Lamar Odom has settled a lawsuit with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. The Los Angeles Lakers player offered Kathleen Colimitras a settlement after the accident, but she refused the offer and filed suit against Odom last year.
In the papers, Colimitras claimed she suffered longterm injuries as a result of the crash and was "disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future". But a judge at L.A. County Superior Court has now dismissed the suit after Colimitras and Odom agreed on an undisclosed settlement, according to TMZ.com.
Odom is also facing another legal case for he is battling for child custody with ex-lover Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a "parental access schedule" and set "reasonable child support" for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
More Lamar Odom News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy