Khloe Kardashian's Husband Settles Car Crash Suit
Socialite Khloe Kardashian's basketball star husband Lamar Odom has settled a lawsuit with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. The Los Angeles Lakers player offered Kathleen Colimitras a settlement after the accident, but she refused the offer and filed suit against Odom last year.
In the papers, Colimitras claimed she suffered longterm injuries as a result of the crash and was "disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future". But a judge at L.A. County Superior Court has now dismissed the suit after Colimitras and Odom agreed on an undisclosed settlement, according to TMZ.com.
Odom is also facing another legal case for he is battling for child custody with ex-lover Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a "parental access schedule" and set "reasonable child support" for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
More Lamar Odom News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'