Khloe Kardashian's Husband Settles Car Crash Suit
Socialite Khloe Kardashian's basketball star husband Lamar Odom has settled a lawsuit with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. The Los Angeles Lakers player offered Kathleen Colimitras a settlement after the accident, but she refused the offer and filed suit against Odom last year.
In the papers, Colimitras claimed she suffered longterm injuries as a result of the crash and was "disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future". But a judge at L.A. County Superior Court has now dismissed the suit after Colimitras and Odom agreed on an undisclosed settlement, according to TMZ.com.
Odom is also facing another legal case for he is battling for child custody with ex-lover Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a "parental access schedule" and set "reasonable child support" for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season