Khloe Kardashian's Husband Settles Car Crash Suit
Socialite Khloe Kardashian's basketball star husband Lamar Odom has settled a lawsuit with a woman who accused the athlete of causing a car crash in 2007. The Los Angeles Lakers player offered Kathleen Colimitras a settlement after the accident, but she refused the offer and filed suit against Odom last year.
In the papers, Colimitras claimed she suffered longterm injuries as a result of the crash and was "disabled from her normal duties and will be so disabled in the future". But a judge at L.A. County Superior Court has now dismissed the suit after Colimitras and Odom agreed on an undisclosed settlement, according to TMZ.com.
Odom is also facing another legal case for he is battling for child custody with ex-lover Liza Morales. Odom wants a judge to make a "parental access schedule" and set "reasonable child support" for his daughter, Destiny, 12, and son, L.J., 9, who live with their mother in Manhattan.
More Lamar Odom News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media