Golfer Greg Norman Remarries a Year After Divorce
Golfer Greg Norman has married again less than a year after finalizing his divorce from tennis player Chris Evert. Norman, 55, exchanged vows with Australian interior designer Kirsten Kutner in front of their friends and family on private Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands earlier this month.
The golfer's son Gregory, Jr. was best man and Kutner's children, Kaya and Kelly, served as flower girls. The sportsman tells Australia's New Idea magazine, "Kirsten walked down the aisle on her own - we were all waiting for her. To me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She looked stunning. We wanted something very intimate with just us and the family. It was very relaxed - a beautiful family reunion."
Norman and Evert split in 2009 after just 15 months of marriage and their union was officially dissolved last December.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip