Golfer Greg Norman Remarries a Year After Divorce
Golfer Greg Norman has married again less than a year after finalizing his divorce from tennis player Chris Evert. Norman, 55, exchanged vows with Australian interior designer Kirsten Kutner in front of their friends and family on private Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands earlier this month.
The golfer's son Gregory, Jr. was best man and Kutner's children, Kaya and Kelly, served as flower girls. The sportsman tells Australia's New Idea magazine, "Kirsten walked down the aisle on her own - we were all waiting for her. To me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She looked stunning. We wanted something very intimate with just us and the family. It was very relaxed - a beautiful family reunion."
Norman and Evert split in 2009 after just 15 months of marriage and their union was officially dissolved last December.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby