Golfer Greg Norman Remarries a Year After Divorce
Golfer Greg Norman has married again less than a year after finalizing his divorce from tennis player Chris Evert. Norman, 55, exchanged vows with Australian interior designer Kirsten Kutner in front of their friends and family on private Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands earlier this month.
The golfer's son Gregory, Jr. was best man and Kutner's children, Kaya and Kelly, served as flower girls. The sportsman tells Australia's New Idea magazine, "Kirsten walked down the aisle on her own - we were all waiting for her. To me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She looked stunning. We wanted something very intimate with just us and the family. It was very relaxed - a beautiful family reunion."
Norman and Evert split in 2009 after just 15 months of marriage and their union was officially dissolved last December.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women