Golfer Greg Norman Remarries a Year After Divorce
Golfer Greg Norman has married again less than a year after finalizing his divorce from tennis player Chris Evert. Norman, 55, exchanged vows with Australian interior designer Kirsten Kutner in front of their friends and family on private Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands earlier this month.
The golfer's son Gregory, Jr. was best man and Kutner's children, Kaya and Kelly, served as flower girls. The sportsman tells Australia's New Idea magazine, "Kirsten walked down the aisle on her own - we were all waiting for her. To me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She looked stunning. We wanted something very intimate with just us and the family. It was very relaxed - a beautiful family reunion."
Norman and Evert split in 2009 after just 15 months of marriage and their union was officially dissolved last December.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'