Golfer Greg Norman Remarries a Year After Divorce
Golfer Greg Norman has married again less than a year after finalizing his divorce from tennis player Chris Evert. Norman, 55, exchanged vows with Australian interior designer Kirsten Kutner in front of their friends and family on private Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands earlier this month.
The golfer's son Gregory, Jr. was best man and Kutner's children, Kaya and Kelly, served as flower girls. The sportsman tells Australia's New Idea magazine, "Kirsten walked down the aisle on her own - we were all waiting for her. To me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She looked stunning. We wanted something very intimate with just us and the family. It was very relaxed - a beautiful family reunion."
Norman and Evert split in 2009 after just 15 months of marriage and their union was officially dissolved last December.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake