JC Chasez's Home Robbed Twice in a Week
Pop star JC Chasez lost thousands of dollars of expensive recording equipment in a burglary just days before he confronted an intruder in his home during an attempted theft. The former NSYNC star called cops to his house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 10 when he heard a window smash and found a man had gained access to the property. The suspect fled before police officers arrived.
It has now been revealed the incident was the second break-in at Chasez's home in a week - the property was burgled just days beforehand, according to TMZ.com. Chasez is said to have filed a police report claiming he returned to the house and found it had been ransacked by thieves who had stolen some expensive sound equipment.
The first break-in reportedly occurred during the day while the star was out of the property.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof