JC Chasez's Home Robbed Twice in a Week
Pop star JC Chasez lost thousands of dollars of expensive recording equipment in a burglary just days before he confronted an intruder in his home during an attempted theft. The former NSYNC star called cops to his house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 10 when he heard a window smash and found a man had gained access to the property. The suspect fled before police officers arrived.
It has now been revealed the incident was the second break-in at Chasez's home in a week - the property was burgled just days beforehand, according to TMZ.com. Chasez is said to have filed a police report claiming he returned to the house and found it had been ransacked by thieves who had stolen some expensive sound equipment.
The first break-in reportedly occurred during the day while the star was out of the property.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'