JC Chasez's Home Robbed Twice in a Week
Pop star JC Chasez lost thousands of dollars of expensive recording equipment in a burglary just days before he confronted an intruder in his home during an attempted theft. The former NSYNC star called cops to his house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 10 when he heard a window smash and found a man had gained access to the property. The suspect fled before police officers arrived.
It has now been revealed the incident was the second break-in at Chasez's home in a week - the property was burgled just days beforehand, according to TMZ.com. Chasez is said to have filed a police report claiming he returned to the house and found it had been ransacked by thieves who had stolen some expensive sound equipment.
The first break-in reportedly occurred during the day while the star was out of the property.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters