JC Chasez's Home Robbed Twice in a Week
Pop star JC Chasez lost thousands of dollars of expensive recording equipment in a burglary just days before he confronted an intruder in his home during an attempted theft. The former NSYNC star called cops to his house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 10 when he heard a window smash and found a man had gained access to the property. The suspect fled before police officers arrived.
It has now been revealed the incident was the second break-in at Chasez's home in a week - the property was burgled just days beforehand, according to TMZ.com. Chasez is said to have filed a police report claiming he returned to the house and found it had been ransacked by thieves who had stolen some expensive sound equipment.
The first break-in reportedly occurred during the day while the star was out of the property.
More JC Chasez News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms