JC Chasez's Home Robbed Twice in a Week
Pop star JC Chasez lost thousands of dollars of expensive recording equipment in a burglary just days before he confronted an intruder in his home during an attempted theft. The former NSYNC star called cops to his house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 10 when he heard a window smash and found a man had gained access to the property. The suspect fled before police officers arrived.
It has now been revealed the incident was the second break-in at Chasez's home in a week - the property was burgled just days beforehand, according to TMZ.com. Chasez is said to have filed a police report claiming he returned to the house and found it had been ransacked by thieves who had stolen some expensive sound equipment.
The first break-in reportedly occurred during the day while the star was out of the property.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle