Mila Kunis: Me and Natalie Portman Not Intoxicated When Filming 'Black Swan' Sex Scenes
Mila Kunis has laughed off rumors she shared shots of tequila with her movie co-star Natalie Portman to work up the courage to shoot the graphic lesbian love scenes in new movie "Black Swan". "Star Wars" beauty Portman portrays troubled ballerina Nina in the upcoming Darren Aronofsky film, which sees the actress engaged in an explicit sex scene with Kunis.
Reports suggested the pair had downed alcohol prior to the shoot to calm their nerves, but Kunis insists the claims have been fabricated because they were completely focused on delivering good performances for the film. She tells People, "False! There was no tequila! Not sure where that rumor came from, but it's false. I don't think we could have done that scene if we were intoxicated."
The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star admits no sex scene is easy, regardless of whether a co-star is male or female. She says, "They're never comfortable, same-sex, opposite-sex, it's never comfortable."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'