Mila Kunis: Me and Natalie Portman Not Intoxicated When Filming 'Black Swan' Sex Scenes
Mila Kunis has laughed off rumors she shared shots of tequila with her movie co-star Natalie Portman to work up the courage to shoot the graphic lesbian love scenes in new movie "Black Swan". "Star Wars" beauty Portman portrays troubled ballerina Nina in the upcoming Darren Aronofsky film, which sees the actress engaged in an explicit sex scene with Kunis.
Reports suggested the pair had downed alcohol prior to the shoot to calm their nerves, but Kunis insists the claims have been fabricated because they were completely focused on delivering good performances for the film. She tells People, "False! There was no tequila! Not sure where that rumor came from, but it's false. I don't think we could have done that scene if we were intoxicated."
The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star admits no sex scene is easy, regardless of whether a co-star is male or female. She says, "They're never comfortable, same-sex, opposite-sex, it's never comfortable."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story