Mila Kunis: Me and Natalie Portman Not Intoxicated When Filming 'Black Swan' Sex Scenes
Mila Kunis has laughed off rumors she shared shots of tequila with her movie co-star Natalie Portman to work up the courage to shoot the graphic lesbian love scenes in new movie "Black Swan". "Star Wars" beauty Portman portrays troubled ballerina Nina in the upcoming Darren Aronofsky film, which sees the actress engaged in an explicit sex scene with Kunis.
Reports suggested the pair had downed alcohol prior to the shoot to calm their nerves, but Kunis insists the claims have been fabricated because they were completely focused on delivering good performances for the film. She tells People, "False! There was no tequila! Not sure where that rumor came from, but it's false. I don't think we could have done that scene if we were intoxicated."
The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star admits no sex scene is easy, regardless of whether a co-star is male or female. She says, "They're never comfortable, same-sex, opposite-sex, it's never comfortable."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group