Mila Kunis: Me and Natalie Portman Not Intoxicated When Filming 'Black Swan' Sex Scenes
Mila Kunis has laughed off rumors she shared shots of tequila with her movie co-star Natalie Portman to work up the courage to shoot the graphic lesbian love scenes in new movie "Black Swan". "Star Wars" beauty Portman portrays troubled ballerina Nina in the upcoming Darren Aronofsky film, which sees the actress engaged in an explicit sex scene with Kunis.
Reports suggested the pair had downed alcohol prior to the shoot to calm their nerves, but Kunis insists the claims have been fabricated because they were completely focused on delivering good performances for the film. She tells People, "False! There was no tequila! Not sure where that rumor came from, but it's false. I don't think we could have done that scene if we were intoxicated."
The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star admits no sex scene is easy, regardless of whether a co-star is male or female. She says, "They're never comfortable, same-sex, opposite-sex, it's never comfortable."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off