Mila Kunis: Me and Natalie Portman Not Intoxicated When Filming 'Black Swan' Sex Scenes
Mila Kunis has laughed off rumors she shared shots of tequila with her movie co-star Natalie Portman to work up the courage to shoot the graphic lesbian love scenes in new movie "Black Swan". "Star Wars" beauty Portman portrays troubled ballerina Nina in the upcoming Darren Aronofsky film, which sees the actress engaged in an explicit sex scene with Kunis.
Reports suggested the pair had downed alcohol prior to the shoot to calm their nerves, but Kunis insists the claims have been fabricated because they were completely focused on delivering good performances for the film. She tells People, "False! There was no tequila! Not sure where that rumor came from, but it's false. I don't think we could have done that scene if we were intoxicated."
The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star admits no sex scene is easy, regardless of whether a co-star is male or female. She says, "They're never comfortable, same-sex, opposite-sex, it's never comfortable."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises