'Girls Gone Wild' Distribution Boss Surrenders to Officials After Fatal Hit-and-Run
A distribution boss for Joe Francis' adult movie franchise "Girls Gone Wild" has been held on $2 million bail after allegedly killing a woman in a serious hit-and-run accident in California. Ryan Bowman, head of Zeal Entertainment, which distributes the explicit films in Australia, is accused of fatally hitting 21-year-old Lauren Ann Freeman with his Bentley as she crossed a street in West Hollywood late on Wednesday night, November 10.
He reportedly left the scene of the crime and the luxury car was later found dumped nearby. Bowman surrendered to Los Angeles County sheriff's officials on Thursday, November 11 and was booked on a felony charge of vehicular manslaughter.
He is being held on bail and is due to appear before a judge on Monday, November 15.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture