'Girls Gone Wild' Distribution Boss Surrenders to Officials After Fatal Hit-and-Run
A distribution boss for Joe Francis' adult movie franchise "Girls Gone Wild" has been held on $2 million bail after allegedly killing a woman in a serious hit-and-run accident in California. Ryan Bowman, head of Zeal Entertainment, which distributes the explicit films in Australia, is accused of fatally hitting 21-year-old Lauren Ann Freeman with his Bentley as she crossed a street in West Hollywood late on Wednesday night, November 10.
He reportedly left the scene of the crime and the luxury car was later found dumped nearby. Bowman surrendered to Los Angeles County sheriff's officials on Thursday, November 11 and was booked on a felony charge of vehicular manslaughter.
He is being held on bail and is due to appear before a judge on Monday, November 15.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding