'Girls Gone Wild' Distribution Boss Surrenders to Officials After Fatal Hit-and-Run
A distribution boss for Joe Francis' adult movie franchise "Girls Gone Wild" has been held on $2 million bail after allegedly killing a woman in a serious hit-and-run accident in California. Ryan Bowman, head of Zeal Entertainment, which distributes the explicit films in Australia, is accused of fatally hitting 21-year-old Lauren Ann Freeman with his Bentley as she crossed a street in West Hollywood late on Wednesday night, November 10.
He reportedly left the scene of the crime and the luxury car was later found dumped nearby. Bowman surrendered to Los Angeles County sheriff's officials on Thursday, November 11 and was booked on a felony charge of vehicular manslaughter.
He is being held on bail and is due to appear before a judge on Monday, November 15.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'