'Girls Gone Wild' Distribution Boss Surrenders to Officials After Fatal Hit-and-Run
A distribution boss for Joe Francis' adult movie franchise "Girls Gone Wild" has been held on $2 million bail after allegedly killing a woman in a serious hit-and-run accident in California. Ryan Bowman, head of Zeal Entertainment, which distributes the explicit films in Australia, is accused of fatally hitting 21-year-old Lauren Ann Freeman with his Bentley as she crossed a street in West Hollywood late on Wednesday night, November 10.
He reportedly left the scene of the crime and the luxury car was later found dumped nearby. Bowman surrendered to Los Angeles County sheriff's officials on Thursday, November 11 and was booked on a felony charge of vehicular manslaughter.
He is being held on bail and is due to appear before a judge on Monday, November 15.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke