'Girls Gone Wild' Distribution Boss Surrenders to Officials After Fatal Hit-and-Run
A distribution boss for Joe Francis' adult movie franchise "Girls Gone Wild" has been held on $2 million bail after allegedly killing a woman in a serious hit-and-run accident in California. Ryan Bowman, head of Zeal Entertainment, which distributes the explicit films in Australia, is accused of fatally hitting 21-year-old Lauren Ann Freeman with his Bentley as she crossed a street in West Hollywood late on Wednesday night, November 10.
He reportedly left the scene of the crime and the luxury car was later found dumped nearby. Bowman surrendered to Los Angeles County sheriff's officials on Thursday, November 11 and was booked on a felony charge of vehicular manslaughter.
He is being held on bail and is due to appear before a judge on Monday, November 15.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3