'Girls Gone Wild' Distribution Boss Surrenders to Officials After Fatal Hit-and-Run
A distribution boss for Joe Francis' adult movie franchise "Girls Gone Wild" has been held on $2 million bail after allegedly killing a woman in a serious hit-and-run accident in California. Ryan Bowman, head of Zeal Entertainment, which distributes the explicit films in Australia, is accused of fatally hitting 21-year-old Lauren Ann Freeman with his Bentley as she crossed a street in West Hollywood late on Wednesday night, November 10.
He reportedly left the scene of the crime and the luxury car was later found dumped nearby. Bowman surrendered to Los Angeles County sheriff's officials on Thursday, November 11 and was booked on a felony charge of vehicular manslaughter.
He is being held on bail and is due to appear before a judge on Monday, November 15.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler