Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker Alters Not Guilty Plea for Shorter Jail Time
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a broken bottle in 2005 will serve two years in jail after pleading no contest to the charge. Aretha Wilson initially pleaded not guilty to a felony count for assault with a deadly weapon.
Reports suggested she mistook the "Titanic" actor for a former boyfriend when she approached him at the Hollywood party. However, she returned to Los Angeles County criminal court on Friday, November 12 and altered her plea, and she is now expected to serve two years behind bars before being deported back to her native Canada.
Wilson had previously faced up to seven years in jail if convicted for the crime.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'