Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker Alters Not Guilty Plea for Shorter Jail Time
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a broken bottle in 2005 will serve two years in jail after pleading no contest to the charge. Aretha Wilson initially pleaded not guilty to a felony count for assault with a deadly weapon.
Reports suggested she mistook the "Titanic" actor for a former boyfriend when she approached him at the Hollywood party. However, she returned to Los Angeles County criminal court on Friday, November 12 and altered her plea, and she is now expected to serve two years behind bars before being deported back to her native Canada.
Wilson had previously faced up to seven years in jail if convicted for the crime.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell