Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker Alters Not Guilty Plea for Shorter Jail Time
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a broken bottle in 2005 will serve two years in jail after pleading no contest to the charge. Aretha Wilson initially pleaded not guilty to a felony count for assault with a deadly weapon.
Reports suggested she mistook the "Titanic" actor for a former boyfriend when she approached him at the Hollywood party. However, she returned to Los Angeles County criminal court on Friday, November 12 and altered her plea, and she is now expected to serve two years behind bars before being deported back to her native Canada.
Wilson had previously faced up to seven years in jail if convicted for the crime.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!