Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker Alters Not Guilty Plea for Shorter Jail Time
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a broken bottle in 2005 will serve two years in jail after pleading no contest to the charge. Aretha Wilson initially pleaded not guilty to a felony count for assault with a deadly weapon.
Reports suggested she mistook the "Titanic" actor for a former boyfriend when she approached him at the Hollywood party. However, she returned to Los Angeles County criminal court on Friday, November 12 and altered her plea, and she is now expected to serve two years behind bars before being deported back to her native Canada.
Wilson had previously faced up to seven years in jail if convicted for the crime.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up