Master P to Help Feed Homeless People on Thanksgiving
Hip-hop mogul Master P is urging fans and fellow stars to help feed the homeless ahead of America's Thanksgiving Day, November 25 celebrations. The rapper, real name Percy Miller, is volunteering with Worldwide Gladiators Championship (WGC) Fights and charity Urban Born to help provide hot dinners to families in need this holiday season.
And the star is encouraging supporters, volunteers, celebrities and community leaders to join the cause by donating money or buying canned foods to aid the charity work. WGC President Sam Viranski tells AllHipHop.com, "So many less fortunate families don't eat regularly on a daily basis and having a hot meal for Thanksgiving would be such a blessing. Our mission is to serve Thanksgiving dinner for thousands of less fortunate family during this Thanksgiving season."
WGC officials are also staging a Mixed Martial Arts match between fighters Artenas Young and Cleburn Walker on Friday, November 12, with all proceeds going towards Urban Born.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service