Master P to Help Feed Homeless People on Thanksgiving
Hip-hop mogul Master P is urging fans and fellow stars to help feed the homeless ahead of America's Thanksgiving Day, November 25 celebrations. The rapper, real name Percy Miller, is volunteering with Worldwide Gladiators Championship (WGC) Fights and charity Urban Born to help provide hot dinners to families in need this holiday season.
And the star is encouraging supporters, volunteers, celebrities and community leaders to join the cause by donating money or buying canned foods to aid the charity work. WGC President Sam Viranski tells AllHipHop.com, "So many less fortunate families don't eat regularly on a daily basis and having a hot meal for Thanksgiving would be such a blessing. Our mission is to serve Thanksgiving dinner for thousands of less fortunate family during this Thanksgiving season."
WGC officials are also staging a Mixed Martial Arts match between fighters Artenas Young and Cleburn Walker on Friday, November 12, with all proceeds going towards Urban Born.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed