Master P to Help Feed Homeless People on Thanksgiving
Hip-hop mogul Master P is urging fans and fellow stars to help feed the homeless ahead of America's Thanksgiving Day, November 25 celebrations. The rapper, real name Percy Miller, is volunteering with Worldwide Gladiators Championship (WGC) Fights and charity Urban Born to help provide hot dinners to families in need this holiday season.
And the star is encouraging supporters, volunteers, celebrities and community leaders to join the cause by donating money or buying canned foods to aid the charity work. WGC President Sam Viranski tells AllHipHop.com, "So many less fortunate families don't eat regularly on a daily basis and having a hot meal for Thanksgiving would be such a blessing. Our mission is to serve Thanksgiving dinner for thousands of less fortunate family during this Thanksgiving season."
WGC officials are also staging a Mixed Martial Arts match between fighters Artenas Young and Cleburn Walker on Friday, November 12, with all proceeds going towards Urban Born.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy