Master P to Help Feed Homeless People on Thanksgiving
Hip-hop mogul Master P is urging fans and fellow stars to help feed the homeless ahead of America's Thanksgiving Day, November 25 celebrations. The rapper, real name Percy Miller, is volunteering with Worldwide Gladiators Championship (WGC) Fights and charity Urban Born to help provide hot dinners to families in need this holiday season.
And the star is encouraging supporters, volunteers, celebrities and community leaders to join the cause by donating money or buying canned foods to aid the charity work. WGC President Sam Viranski tells AllHipHop.com, "So many less fortunate families don't eat regularly on a daily basis and having a hot meal for Thanksgiving would be such a blessing. Our mission is to serve Thanksgiving dinner for thousands of less fortunate family during this Thanksgiving season."
WGC officials are also staging a Mixed Martial Arts match between fighters Artenas Young and Cleburn Walker on Friday, November 12, with all proceeds going towards Urban Born.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist