Master P to Help Feed Homeless People on Thanksgiving
Hip-hop mogul Master P is urging fans and fellow stars to help feed the homeless ahead of America's Thanksgiving Day, November 25 celebrations. The rapper, real name Percy Miller, is volunteering with Worldwide Gladiators Championship (WGC) Fights and charity Urban Born to help provide hot dinners to families in need this holiday season.
And the star is encouraging supporters, volunteers, celebrities and community leaders to join the cause by donating money or buying canned foods to aid the charity work. WGC President Sam Viranski tells AllHipHop.com, "So many less fortunate families don't eat regularly on a daily basis and having a hot meal for Thanksgiving would be such a blessing. Our mission is to serve Thanksgiving dinner for thousands of less fortunate family during this Thanksgiving season."
WGC officials are also staging a Mixed Martial Arts match between fighters Artenas Young and Cleburn Walker on Friday, November 12, with all proceeds going towards Urban Born.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'