Tila Tequila Gets Permanent Restraining Order Against 'Crazed' Photographer
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has won a permanent restraining order against the photographer who accused her of kidnapping his girlfriend. The star, real name Tila Nguyen, won a temporary order against Garry Sun last month in October, after he alleged the model and four armed men abducted Shyla Jennings from her Texas home, flew her to Los Angeles and threatened to kill her if she alerted the police to her ordeal.
Tequila hit back, insisting the snapper was nothing more than a disgruntled former employee she had fired after he made "sexual advances" towards her. In a post on her official website, the star, real name Tila Nguyen, wrote, "Garry Sun is a crazed paparazzi who won't leave me alone! I remember calling the police on him finally because after I fired him, he went crazy and threatened to kill me... He's just a crazed paparazzi who had a dangerous fatal attraction with me and is still angry that I fired him."
A Los Angeles Country Superior Court judge made the order permanent at a hearing on Friday, November 12, ordering Sun to stay 100 yards (91.4 meters) away from the star for three years.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her