Tila Tequila Gets Permanent Restraining Order Against 'Crazed' Photographer
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has won a permanent restraining order against the photographer who accused her of kidnapping his girlfriend. The star, real name Tila Nguyen, won a temporary order against Garry Sun last month in October, after he alleged the model and four armed men abducted Shyla Jennings from her Texas home, flew her to Los Angeles and threatened to kill her if she alerted the police to her ordeal.
Tequila hit back, insisting the snapper was nothing more than a disgruntled former employee she had fired after he made "sexual advances" towards her. In a post on her official website, the star, real name Tila Nguyen, wrote, "Garry Sun is a crazed paparazzi who won't leave me alone! I remember calling the police on him finally because after I fired him, he went crazy and threatened to kill me... He's just a crazed paparazzi who had a dangerous fatal attraction with me and is still angry that I fired him."
A Los Angeles Country Superior Court judge made the order permanent at a hearing on Friday, November 12, ordering Sun to stay 100 yards (91.4 meters) away from the star for three years.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13