Balthazar Getty's Pal's Missing Son Is Found
Former "Brothers & Sisters" star Balthazar Getty is celebrating after his close pal's missing son was found safe and sound in Texas following a desperate two-year search. The actor joined the missing person's appeal and hit the streets of Los Angeles in October to help track down a "mentally challenged" man known as Rocky.
The male, in his 40s, is the son of one of Getty's good friends and he was discovered living on the streets of San Antonio last week. Getty's friend received information about Rocky's location through a phone call.
Rocky's family immediately flew out from California to Texas after and he was reunited with his relatives on Tuesday, November 9. TMZ has since obtained picture of the family reunion.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says