Balthazar Getty's Pal's Missing Son Is Found
Former "Brothers & Sisters" star Balthazar Getty is celebrating after his close pal's missing son was found safe and sound in Texas following a desperate two-year search. The actor joined the missing person's appeal and hit the streets of Los Angeles in October to help track down a "mentally challenged" man known as Rocky.
The male, in his 40s, is the son of one of Getty's good friends and he was discovered living on the streets of San Antonio last week. Getty's friend received information about Rocky's location through a phone call.
Rocky's family immediately flew out from California to Texas after and he was reunited with his relatives on Tuesday, November 9. TMZ has since obtained picture of the family reunion.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son