Balthazar Getty's Pal's Missing Son Is Found
Former "Brothers & Sisters" star Balthazar Getty is celebrating after his close pal's missing son was found safe and sound in Texas following a desperate two-year search. The actor joined the missing person's appeal and hit the streets of Los Angeles in October to help track down a "mentally challenged" man known as Rocky.
The male, in his 40s, is the son of one of Getty's good friends and he was discovered living on the streets of San Antonio last week. Getty's friend received information about Rocky's location through a phone call.
Rocky's family immediately flew out from California to Texas after and he was reunited with his relatives on Tuesday, November 9. TMZ has since obtained picture of the family reunion.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns