Balthazar Getty's Pal's Missing Son Is Found
Former "Brothers & Sisters" star Balthazar Getty is celebrating after his close pal's missing son was found safe and sound in Texas following a desperate two-year search. The actor joined the missing person's appeal and hit the streets of Los Angeles in October to help track down a "mentally challenged" man known as Rocky.
The male, in his 40s, is the son of one of Getty's good friends and he was discovered living on the streets of San Antonio last week. Getty's friend received information about Rocky's location through a phone call.
Rocky's family immediately flew out from California to Texas after and he was reunited with his relatives on Tuesday, November 9. TMZ has since obtained picture of the family reunion.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting