Balthazar Getty's Pal's Missing Son Is Found
Former "Brothers & Sisters" star Balthazar Getty is celebrating after his close pal's missing son was found safe and sound in Texas following a desperate two-year search. The actor joined the missing person's appeal and hit the streets of Los Angeles in October to help track down a "mentally challenged" man known as Rocky.
The male, in his 40s, is the son of one of Getty's good friends and he was discovered living on the streets of San Antonio last week. Getty's friend received information about Rocky's location through a phone call.
Rocky's family immediately flew out from California to Texas after and he was reunited with his relatives on Tuesday, November 9. TMZ has since obtained picture of the family reunion.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked