Guns N' Roses Promise to Release New Album Quickly
Guns N' Roses have confirmed plans to record a new album, but the rockers have promised it "won't take as long" as the much-delayed "Chinese Democracy". The band left fans waiting more than a decade for their last release, which finally hit stores in 2008 - a full 15 years after work began on the long-gestating record. Frontman Axl Rose is rumored to have spent a massive $13 million putting together the album, which would make it the most expensive record of all time.
Guitarist DJ Ashba has now revealed they are heading back to the studio to record a follow-up, but he's adamant fans won't have to wait as long for their next project. He tells the Rock It Out! blog, "We're talking about that (the new album) right now. We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long (to make as Chinese Democracy) - I promise..."
"I'm excited to get this next one rolling. Axl has a lot of good s**t up his sleeves, so I'm really excited about it."
More Guns N' Roses News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie