Guns N' Roses Promise to Release New Album Quickly
Guns N' Roses have confirmed plans to record a new album, but the rockers have promised it "won't take as long" as the much-delayed "Chinese Democracy". The band left fans waiting more than a decade for their last release, which finally hit stores in 2008 - a full 15 years after work began on the long-gestating record. Frontman Axl Rose is rumored to have spent a massive $13 million putting together the album, which would make it the most expensive record of all time.
Guitarist DJ Ashba has now revealed they are heading back to the studio to record a follow-up, but he's adamant fans won't have to wait as long for their next project. He tells the Rock It Out! blog, "We're talking about that (the new album) right now. We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long (to make as Chinese Democracy) - I promise..."
"I'm excited to get this next one rolling. Axl has a lot of good s**t up his sleeves, so I'm really excited about it."
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth