Guns N' Roses Promise to Release New Album Quickly
Guns N' Roses have confirmed plans to record a new album, but the rockers have promised it "won't take as long" as the much-delayed "Chinese Democracy". The band left fans waiting more than a decade for their last release, which finally hit stores in 2008 - a full 15 years after work began on the long-gestating record. Frontman Axl Rose is rumored to have spent a massive $13 million putting together the album, which would make it the most expensive record of all time.
Guitarist DJ Ashba has now revealed they are heading back to the studio to record a follow-up, but he's adamant fans won't have to wait as long for their next project. He tells the Rock It Out! blog, "We're talking about that (the new album) right now. We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long (to make as Chinese Democracy) - I promise..."
"I'm excited to get this next one rolling. Axl has a lot of good s**t up his sleeves, so I'm really excited about it."
More Guns N' Roses News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris