Guns N' Roses Promise to Release New Album Quickly
Guns N' Roses have confirmed plans to record a new album, but the rockers have promised it "won't take as long" as the much-delayed "Chinese Democracy". The band left fans waiting more than a decade for their last release, which finally hit stores in 2008 - a full 15 years after work began on the long-gestating record. Frontman Axl Rose is rumored to have spent a massive $13 million putting together the album, which would make it the most expensive record of all time.
Guitarist DJ Ashba has now revealed they are heading back to the studio to record a follow-up, but he's adamant fans won't have to wait as long for their next project. He tells the Rock It Out! blog, "We're talking about that (the new album) right now. We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long (to make as Chinese Democracy) - I promise..."
"I'm excited to get this next one rolling. Axl has a lot of good s**t up his sleeves, so I'm really excited about it."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics