Guns N' Roses Promise to Release New Album Quickly
Guns N' Roses have confirmed plans to record a new album, but the rockers have promised it "won't take as long" as the much-delayed "Chinese Democracy". The band left fans waiting more than a decade for their last release, which finally hit stores in 2008 - a full 15 years after work began on the long-gestating record. Frontman Axl Rose is rumored to have spent a massive $13 million putting together the album, which would make it the most expensive record of all time.
Guitarist DJ Ashba has now revealed they are heading back to the studio to record a follow-up, but he's adamant fans won't have to wait as long for their next project. He tells the Rock It Out! blog, "We're talking about that (the new album) right now. We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long (to make as Chinese Democracy) - I promise..."
"I'm excited to get this next one rolling. Axl has a lot of good s**t up his sleeves, so I'm really excited about it."
More Guns N' Roses News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image