Bruce Willis Honored Veterans Day on USS Intrepid
Bruce Willis honored hundreds of real life heroes by throwing a massive Veterans Day party for American troops. The Hollywood action man held the bash on Wednesday, November 10 onboard the USS Intrepid, a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier which has been converted into a museum in New York City.
Willis toasted the brave men and women of the services and joined them in drinking a shot of vodka as he paid tribute to all of the soldiers serving their country across the world. He said, "What I do for a living is pretend. It was pretend to be heroic, pretend to be honorable or patriotic or any of those things. I seldom try to compare myself to anybody who actually... has to put their life on the line for what they believe in."
"To all the armed forces who can't be here tonight serving around the world, men and women who have served and are still serving, we love you. To the real heroes."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective