Bruce Willis Honored Veterans Day on USS Intrepid
Bruce Willis honored hundreds of real life heroes by throwing a massive Veterans Day party for American troops. The Hollywood action man held the bash on Wednesday, November 10 onboard the USS Intrepid, a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier which has been converted into a museum in New York City.
Willis toasted the brave men and women of the services and joined them in drinking a shot of vodka as he paid tribute to all of the soldiers serving their country across the world. He said, "What I do for a living is pretend. It was pretend to be heroic, pretend to be honorable or patriotic or any of those things. I seldom try to compare myself to anybody who actually... has to put their life on the line for what they believe in."
"To all the armed forces who can't be here tonight serving around the world, men and women who have served and are still serving, we love you. To the real heroes."
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger