Bruce Willis Honored Veterans Day on USS Intrepid
Bruce Willis honored hundreds of real life heroes by throwing a massive Veterans Day party for American troops. The Hollywood action man held the bash on Wednesday, November 10 onboard the USS Intrepid, a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier which has been converted into a museum in New York City.
Willis toasted the brave men and women of the services and joined them in drinking a shot of vodka as he paid tribute to all of the soldiers serving their country across the world. He said, "What I do for a living is pretend. It was pretend to be heroic, pretend to be honorable or patriotic or any of those things. I seldom try to compare myself to anybody who actually... has to put their life on the line for what they believe in."
"To all the armed forces who can't be here tonight serving around the world, men and women who have served and are still serving, we love you. To the real heroes."
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other