Bruce Willis Honored Veterans Day on USS Intrepid
Bruce Willis honored hundreds of real life heroes by throwing a massive Veterans Day party for American troops. The Hollywood action man held the bash on Wednesday, November 10 onboard the USS Intrepid, a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier which has been converted into a museum in New York City.
Willis toasted the brave men and women of the services and joined them in drinking a shot of vodka as he paid tribute to all of the soldiers serving their country across the world. He said, "What I do for a living is pretend. It was pretend to be heroic, pretend to be honorable or patriotic or any of those things. I seldom try to compare myself to anybody who actually... has to put their life on the line for what they believe in."
"To all the armed forces who can't be here tonight serving around the world, men and women who have served and are still serving, we love you. To the real heroes."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards