Bruce Willis Honored Veterans Day on USS Intrepid
Bruce Willis honored hundreds of real life heroes by throwing a massive Veterans Day party for American troops. The Hollywood action man held the bash on Wednesday, November 10 onboard the USS Intrepid, a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier which has been converted into a museum in New York City.
Willis toasted the brave men and women of the services and joined them in drinking a shot of vodka as he paid tribute to all of the soldiers serving their country across the world. He said, "What I do for a living is pretend. It was pretend to be heroic, pretend to be honorable or patriotic or any of those things. I seldom try to compare myself to anybody who actually... has to put their life on the line for what they believe in."
"To all the armed forces who can't be here tonight serving around the world, men and women who have served and are still serving, we love you. To the real heroes."
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner