'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet Says No to Playgirl
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet has turned down the chance to strip off for the pages of Playgirl magazine. The hunky actor, who plays a singing football player in the musical TV show, was offered up to $100,000 to show off his toned torso for the raunchy publication - but he said no.
A Playgirl spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "We couldn't work it out. Chord's people decided against it." Playgirl bosses also missed out on another celebrity spread after they snubbed an opportunity to buy leaked photos which allegedly featured Kanye West baring all.
The rapper hit the headlines last month when shots of a man nude from the stomach down began circulating online, with several websites claiming it was West in the snaps - and now Playgirl's editors regret losing out on the scoop. The rep adds, "It would have cost us $100,000 (to buy the West shots), and we said no. We should have said yes."
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene