'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet Says No to Playgirl
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet has turned down the chance to strip off for the pages of Playgirl magazine. The hunky actor, who plays a singing football player in the musical TV show, was offered up to $100,000 to show off his toned torso for the raunchy publication - but he said no.
A Playgirl spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "We couldn't work it out. Chord's people decided against it." Playgirl bosses also missed out on another celebrity spread after they snubbed an opportunity to buy leaked photos which allegedly featured Kanye West baring all.
The rapper hit the headlines last month when shots of a man nude from the stomach down began circulating online, with several websites claiming it was West in the snaps - and now Playgirl's editors regret losing out on the scoop. The rep adds, "It would have cost us $100,000 (to buy the West shots), and we said no. We should have said yes."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'