'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet Says No to Playgirl
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet has turned down the chance to strip off for the pages of Playgirl magazine. The hunky actor, who plays a singing football player in the musical TV show, was offered up to $100,000 to show off his toned torso for the raunchy publication - but he said no.
A Playgirl spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "We couldn't work it out. Chord's people decided against it." Playgirl bosses also missed out on another celebrity spread after they snubbed an opportunity to buy leaked photos which allegedly featured Kanye West baring all.
The rapper hit the headlines last month when shots of a man nude from the stomach down began circulating online, with several websites claiming it was West in the snaps - and now Playgirl's editors regret losing out on the scoop. The rep adds, "It would have cost us $100,000 (to buy the West shots), and we said no. We should have said yes."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album