'Glee' Star Chord Overstreet Says No to Playgirl
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet has turned down the chance to strip off for the pages of Playgirl magazine. The hunky actor, who plays a singing football player in the musical TV show, was offered up to $100,000 to show off his toned torso for the raunchy publication - but he said no.
A Playgirl spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "We couldn't work it out. Chord's people decided against it." Playgirl bosses also missed out on another celebrity spread after they snubbed an opportunity to buy leaked photos which allegedly featured Kanye West baring all.
The rapper hit the headlines last month when shots of a man nude from the stomach down began circulating online, with several websites claiming it was West in the snaps - and now Playgirl's editors regret losing out on the scoop. The rep adds, "It would have cost us $100,000 (to buy the West shots), and we said no. We should have said yes."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch