Another Stephanie Seymour Sexy Picture Up for Auction
Naked images of model Stephanie Seymour are proving to be big business - a nude print of the beauty is expected to sell for a six-figure sum when it goes under the hammer later this month. Last October, an explicit modeling shot of Seymour wearing a see-through dress was sold for $46,875 at New York's Sotheby's auction house.
A bust by artist Maurizio Cattelan also made big bucks - pulling in a huge $2.4 million earlier this month. And another sexy painting of Seymour is expected to raise as much as $210,000 when goes for sale at a private auction in Paris, France on November 19, according to New York gossip column Page Six.
Earlier this year, Stephanie Seymour called off her divorce from husband Peter Brant, insisting they are back together and ready to give their marriage another go. A joint statement from the couple read, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling... They ask that their privacy be respected." Judge Linda Monroe, who was overseeing the case at Connecticut Superior Court, joked to the couple, "I hope we never see you again. I wish you made this decision six months ago."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit