Another Stephanie Seymour Sexy Picture Up for Auction
Naked images of model Stephanie Seymour are proving to be big business - a nude print of the beauty is expected to sell for a six-figure sum when it goes under the hammer later this month. Last October, an explicit modeling shot of Seymour wearing a see-through dress was sold for $46,875 at New York's Sotheby's auction house.
A bust by artist Maurizio Cattelan also made big bucks - pulling in a huge $2.4 million earlier this month. And another sexy painting of Seymour is expected to raise as much as $210,000 when goes for sale at a private auction in Paris, France on November 19, according to New York gossip column Page Six.
Earlier this year, Stephanie Seymour called off her divorce from husband Peter Brant, insisting they are back together and ready to give their marriage another go. A joint statement from the couple read, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling... They ask that their privacy be respected." Judge Linda Monroe, who was overseeing the case at Connecticut Superior Court, joked to the couple, "I hope we never see you again. I wish you made this decision six months ago."
More Stephanie Seymour News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!