Gordon Ramsay Slapped With Lawsuit From Father-in-Law
Gordon Ramsay's woes worsened on Thursday, November 11 after his father-in-law slapped him with an unfair dismissal lawsuit. The celebrity chef is currently embroiled in a family feud with Chris Hutcheson, who alleges he was fired as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings last month after 12 years.
Hutcheson, the father of Ramsay's wife Tana, is demanding $3 million from the "Hell's Kitchen" star and has instructed his attorneys to begin legal proceedings. Initial reports suggested the 62 year old, who owns 29 per cent of the business empire, had quit his position.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer