Gordon Ramsay Slapped With Lawsuit From Father-in-Law
Gordon Ramsay's woes worsened on Thursday, November 11 after his father-in-law slapped him with an unfair dismissal lawsuit. The celebrity chef is currently embroiled in a family feud with Chris Hutcheson, who alleges he was fired as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings last month after 12 years.
Hutcheson, the father of Ramsay's wife Tana, is demanding $3 million from the "Hell's Kitchen" star and has instructed his attorneys to begin legal proceedings. Initial reports suggested the 62 year old, who owns 29 per cent of the business empire, had quit his position.
More Gordon Ramsay News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump