Gordon Ramsay Slapped With Lawsuit From Father-in-Law
Gordon Ramsay's woes worsened on Thursday, November 11 after his father-in-law slapped him with an unfair dismissal lawsuit. The celebrity chef is currently embroiled in a family feud with Chris Hutcheson, who alleges he was fired as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings last month after 12 years.
Hutcheson, the father of Ramsay's wife Tana, is demanding $3 million from the "Hell's Kitchen" star and has instructed his attorneys to begin legal proceedings. Initial reports suggested the 62 year old, who owns 29 per cent of the business empire, had quit his position.
More Gordon Ramsay News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern