Gordon Ramsay Slapped With Lawsuit From Father-in-Law
Gordon Ramsay's woes worsened on Thursday, November 11 after his father-in-law slapped him with an unfair dismissal lawsuit. The celebrity chef is currently embroiled in a family feud with Chris Hutcheson, who alleges he was fired as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings last month after 12 years.
Hutcheson, the father of Ramsay's wife Tana, is demanding $3 million from the "Hell's Kitchen" star and has instructed his attorneys to begin legal proceedings. Initial reports suggested the 62 year old, who owns 29 per cent of the business empire, had quit his position.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger