Gordon Ramsay Slapped With Lawsuit From Father-in-Law
Gordon Ramsay's woes worsened on Thursday, November 11 after his father-in-law slapped him with an unfair dismissal lawsuit. The celebrity chef is currently embroiled in a family feud with Chris Hutcheson, who alleges he was fired as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings last month after 12 years.
Hutcheson, the father of Ramsay's wife Tana, is demanding $3 million from the "Hell's Kitchen" star and has instructed his attorneys to begin legal proceedings. Initial reports suggested the 62 year old, who owns 29 per cent of the business empire, had quit his position.
More Gordon Ramsay News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones