'Jackass' Stunts Are Not for Women
The "Jackass" pranksters have banned girls from carrying out stunts in their TV show and movies - because they were devastated when a female friend hurt herself in one daring skit. The stars, who are known for their wild antics and dangerous tricks, hired their pal, "Coyote Ugly" actress Stephanie Hodge, to appear in both "Jackass: The Movie" and sequel "Jackass: Number Two".
But after Hodge injured herself during filming for a shocking scene, the male stars vowed never to let any more women take part in their pranks. Johnny Knoxville tells Britain's Elle magazine, "We had a girl on the show from time to time, Stephanie Hodge."
"She's a great friend of ours and she got hurt doing a stunt once and so we decided no more girls doing stunts. No that they can't - just in Jackass, because we all hated feeling that way."
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors