'Jackass' Stunts Are Not for Women
The "Jackass" pranksters have banned girls from carrying out stunts in their TV show and movies - because they were devastated when a female friend hurt herself in one daring skit. The stars, who are known for their wild antics and dangerous tricks, hired their pal, "Coyote Ugly" actress Stephanie Hodge, to appear in both "Jackass: The Movie" and sequel "Jackass: Number Two".
But after Hodge injured herself during filming for a shocking scene, the male stars vowed never to let any more women take part in their pranks. Johnny Knoxville tells Britain's Elle magazine, "We had a girl on the show from time to time, Stephanie Hodge."
"She's a great friend of ours and she got hurt doing a stunt once and so we decided no more girls doing stunts. No that they can't - just in Jackass, because we all hated feeling that way."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'