'Jackass' Stunts Are Not for Women
The "Jackass" pranksters have banned girls from carrying out stunts in their TV show and movies - because they were devastated when a female friend hurt herself in one daring skit. The stars, who are known for their wild antics and dangerous tricks, hired their pal, "Coyote Ugly" actress Stephanie Hodge, to appear in both "Jackass: The Movie" and sequel "Jackass: Number Two".
But after Hodge injured herself during filming for a shocking scene, the male stars vowed never to let any more women take part in their pranks. Johnny Knoxville tells Britain's Elle magazine, "We had a girl on the show from time to time, Stephanie Hodge."
"She's a great friend of ours and she got hurt doing a stunt once and so we decided no more girls doing stunts. No that they can't - just in Jackass, because we all hated feeling that way."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story