'Jackass' Stunts Are Not for Women
The "Jackass" pranksters have banned girls from carrying out stunts in their TV show and movies - because they were devastated when a female friend hurt herself in one daring skit. The stars, who are known for their wild antics and dangerous tricks, hired their pal, "Coyote Ugly" actress Stephanie Hodge, to appear in both "Jackass: The Movie" and sequel "Jackass: Number Two".
But after Hodge injured herself during filming for a shocking scene, the male stars vowed never to let any more women take part in their pranks. Johnny Knoxville tells Britain's Elle magazine, "We had a girl on the show from time to time, Stephanie Hodge."
"She's a great friend of ours and she got hurt doing a stunt once and so we decided no more girls doing stunts. No that they can't - just in Jackass, because we all hated feeling that way."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie