'Jackass' Stunts Are Not for Women
The "Jackass" pranksters have banned girls from carrying out stunts in their TV show and movies - because they were devastated when a female friend hurt herself in one daring skit. The stars, who are known for their wild antics and dangerous tricks, hired their pal, "Coyote Ugly" actress Stephanie Hodge, to appear in both "Jackass: The Movie" and sequel "Jackass: Number Two".
But after Hodge injured herself during filming for a shocking scene, the male stars vowed never to let any more women take part in their pranks. Johnny Knoxville tells Britain's Elle magazine, "We had a girl on the show from time to time, Stephanie Hodge."
"She's a great friend of ours and she got hurt doing a stunt once and so we decided no more girls doing stunts. No that they can't - just in Jackass, because we all hated feeling that way."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle