Chloe Moretz Wants to Go to College Like Emma Watson
Teen star Chloe Moretz looks up to academic actress Emma Watson - because she also wants to juggle a university course with her movie career when she's older. The 13 year old admits she's in awe of the British beauty, who spent time during her first year at Rhode Island's prestigious Brown University shooting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Moretz dreams of emulating Watson and embarking on a higher education course once her compulsory studies are completed - and she insists she's dedicated to making movies simultaneously. She tells WENN, "I definitely want to finish all my school work and then go to university but at the same time I want to make films in between it (studying). I want to do a semester, do a movie, do a semester, do a movie..."
"I want to major in history because it's never ending."
More Chloe Moretz News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip