Chloe Moretz Wants to Go to College Like Emma Watson
Teen star Chloe Moretz looks up to academic actress Emma Watson - because she also wants to juggle a university course with her movie career when she's older. The 13 year old admits she's in awe of the British beauty, who spent time during her first year at Rhode Island's prestigious Brown University shooting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Moretz dreams of emulating Watson and embarking on a higher education course once her compulsory studies are completed - and she insists she's dedicated to making movies simultaneously. She tells WENN, "I definitely want to finish all my school work and then go to university but at the same time I want to make films in between it (studying). I want to do a semester, do a movie, do a semester, do a movie..."
"I want to major in history because it's never ending."
More Chloe Moretz News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri