Chloe Moretz Wants to Go to College Like Emma Watson
Teen star Chloe Moretz looks up to academic actress Emma Watson - because she also wants to juggle a university course with her movie career when she's older. The 13 year old admits she's in awe of the British beauty, who spent time during her first year at Rhode Island's prestigious Brown University shooting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Moretz dreams of emulating Watson and embarking on a higher education course once her compulsory studies are completed - and she insists she's dedicated to making movies simultaneously. She tells WENN, "I definitely want to finish all my school work and then go to university but at the same time I want to make films in between it (studying). I want to do a semester, do a movie, do a semester, do a movie..."
"I want to major in history because it's never ending."
More Chloe Moretz News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer