Chloe Moretz Wants to Go to College Like Emma Watson
Teen star Chloe Moretz looks up to academic actress Emma Watson - because she also wants to juggle a university course with her movie career when she's older. The 13 year old admits she's in awe of the British beauty, who spent time during her first year at Rhode Island's prestigious Brown University shooting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Moretz dreams of emulating Watson and embarking on a higher education course once her compulsory studies are completed - and she insists she's dedicated to making movies simultaneously. She tells WENN, "I definitely want to finish all my school work and then go to university but at the same time I want to make films in between it (studying). I want to do a semester, do a movie, do a semester, do a movie..."
"I want to major in history because it's never ending."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13