Chloe Moretz Wants to Go to College Like Emma Watson
Teen star Chloe Moretz looks up to academic actress Emma Watson - because she also wants to juggle a university course with her movie career when she's older. The 13 year old admits she's in awe of the British beauty, who spent time during her first year at Rhode Island's prestigious Brown University shooting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
Moretz dreams of emulating Watson and embarking on a higher education course once her compulsory studies are completed - and she insists she's dedicated to making movies simultaneously. She tells WENN, "I definitely want to finish all my school work and then go to university but at the same time I want to make films in between it (studying). I want to do a semester, do a movie, do a semester, do a movie..."
"I want to major in history because it's never ending."
More Chloe Moretz News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!