TV Presenter Congratulates Pink on Her Pregnancy on Twitter
A U.S. TV presenter has fueled reports Pink is pregnant with her first child after alleging her husband Carey Hart leaked the news during a professional dinner with the news host. The "So What" hitmaker has yet to confirm or deny claims she is expecting a baby with motocross star Hart after the news broke on Wednesday, November 10.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off. Pink was determined to make the relationship solid. Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother."
But the rumors are unlikely to die down after "Good Day L.A." presenter Jillian Barberie Reynolds sent her congratulations to the pair via her Twitter page, suggesting she was already privvy to the baby news thanks to a recent chat with Hart.
She wrote, "Hey, Pink, I'm sooooo (sic) happy for you lady!!! Congrats on baby!! Ps. You know your man whispered it to us t dinner. See I CAN keep a secret!!" Pink has been married to Hart since 2006 but they endured a year of estrangement before reuniting in 2009.
More Pink News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split