TV Presenter Congratulates Pink on Her Pregnancy on Twitter
A U.S. TV presenter has fueled reports Pink is pregnant with her first child after alleging her husband Carey Hart leaked the news during a professional dinner with the news host. The "So What" hitmaker has yet to confirm or deny claims she is expecting a baby with motocross star Hart after the news broke on Wednesday, November 10.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off. Pink was determined to make the relationship solid. Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother."
But the rumors are unlikely to die down after "Good Day L.A." presenter Jillian Barberie Reynolds sent her congratulations to the pair via her Twitter page, suggesting she was already privvy to the baby news thanks to a recent chat with Hart.
She wrote, "Hey, Pink, I'm sooooo (sic) happy for you lady!!! Congrats on baby!! Ps. You know your man whispered it to us t dinner. See I CAN keep a secret!!" Pink has been married to Hart since 2006 but they endured a year of estrangement before reuniting in 2009.
More Pink News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns