TV Presenter Congratulates Pink on Her Pregnancy on Twitter
A U.S. TV presenter has fueled reports Pink is pregnant with her first child after alleging her husband Carey Hart leaked the news during a professional dinner with the news host. The "So What" hitmaker has yet to confirm or deny claims she is expecting a baby with motocross star Hart after the news broke on Wednesday, November 10.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off. Pink was determined to make the relationship solid. Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother."
But the rumors are unlikely to die down after "Good Day L.A." presenter Jillian Barberie Reynolds sent her congratulations to the pair via her Twitter page, suggesting she was already privvy to the baby news thanks to a recent chat with Hart.
She wrote, "Hey, Pink, I'm sooooo (sic) happy for you lady!!! Congrats on baby!! Ps. You know your man whispered it to us t dinner. See I CAN keep a secret!!" Pink has been married to Hart since 2006 but they endured a year of estrangement before reuniting in 2009.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7