TV Presenter Congratulates Pink on Her Pregnancy on Twitter
A U.S. TV presenter has fueled reports Pink is pregnant with her first child after alleging her husband Carey Hart leaked the news during a professional dinner with the news host. The "So What" hitmaker has yet to confirm or deny claims she is expecting a baby with motocross star Hart after the news broke on Wednesday, November 10.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off. Pink was determined to make the relationship solid. Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother."
But the rumors are unlikely to die down after "Good Day L.A." presenter Jillian Barberie Reynolds sent her congratulations to the pair via her Twitter page, suggesting she was already privvy to the baby news thanks to a recent chat with Hart.
She wrote, "Hey, Pink, I'm sooooo (sic) happy for you lady!!! Congrats on baby!! Ps. You know your man whispered it to us t dinner. See I CAN keep a secret!!" Pink has been married to Hart since 2006 but they endured a year of estrangement before reuniting in 2009.
More Pink News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs