TV Presenter Congratulates Pink on Her Pregnancy on Twitter
A U.S. TV presenter has fueled reports Pink is pregnant with her first child after alleging her husband Carey Hart leaked the news during a professional dinner with the news host. The "So What" hitmaker has yet to confirm or deny claims she is expecting a baby with motocross star Hart after the news broke on Wednesday, November 10.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "She's 12 weeks along. She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off. Pink was determined to make the relationship solid. Now she's really happy, and she's excited she got pregnant so fast! She'll be a brilliant mother."
But the rumors are unlikely to die down after "Good Day L.A." presenter Jillian Barberie Reynolds sent her congratulations to the pair via her Twitter page, suggesting she was already privvy to the baby news thanks to a recent chat with Hart.
She wrote, "Hey, Pink, I'm sooooo (sic) happy for you lady!!! Congrats on baby!! Ps. You know your man whispered it to us t dinner. See I CAN keep a secret!!" Pink has been married to Hart since 2006 but they endured a year of estrangement before reuniting in 2009.
More Pink News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'