Jason Isaacs Not Recognized Without His Blonde Malfoy Wig
"Harry Potter" actor Jason Isaacs is relieved he is not one of the main stars of in the wizard franchise - because he is rarely accosted by overzealous fans when he's out in public. The Brit has played Lucius Malfoy since 2002's "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", the second installment in the popular film series.
The phenomenal success of the movies turned Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson into global stars, but Isaacs insists fans of the franchise rarely realize who he is without his trademark blonde wig. He tells Britain's "Daybreak" show, "As soon as it's over I wander around the streets and nobody would be any the wiser."
"I don't look like him, that's the thing. I've got this long blonde wig and if I wandered around with an elf by my side, I suspect, and a wand in my hand then I'd get some attention."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour