Jason Isaacs Not Recognized Without His Blonde Malfoy Wig
"Harry Potter" actor Jason Isaacs is relieved he is not one of the main stars of in the wizard franchise - because he is rarely accosted by overzealous fans when he's out in public. The Brit has played Lucius Malfoy since 2002's "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", the second installment in the popular film series.
The phenomenal success of the movies turned Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson into global stars, but Isaacs insists fans of the franchise rarely realize who he is without his trademark blonde wig. He tells Britain's "Daybreak" show, "As soon as it's over I wander around the streets and nobody would be any the wiser."
"I don't look like him, that's the thing. I've got this long blonde wig and if I wandered around with an elf by my side, I suspect, and a wand in my hand then I'd get some attention."
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure