Jason Isaacs Not Recognized Without His Blonde Malfoy Wig
"Harry Potter" actor Jason Isaacs is relieved he is not one of the main stars of in the wizard franchise - because he is rarely accosted by overzealous fans when he's out in public. The Brit has played Lucius Malfoy since 2002's "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", the second installment in the popular film series.
The phenomenal success of the movies turned Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson into global stars, but Isaacs insists fans of the franchise rarely realize who he is without his trademark blonde wig. He tells Britain's "Daybreak" show, "As soon as it's over I wander around the streets and nobody would be any the wiser."
"I don't look like him, that's the thing. I've got this long blonde wig and if I wandered around with an elf by my side, I suspect, and a wand in my hand then I'd get some attention."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season