Jane Fonda Opens Up About Her Recent Breast Cancer Surgery
Hollywood icon Jane Fonda has revealed she recently underwent cancer surgery to remove a lump from her breast. The "Barbarella" star, who opened up about the health scare on Thursday, November 11, was having a routine check-up earlier this year when her doctor discovered a small tumor.
The growth turned out to be non-invasive and she was booked in for surgery a few weeks ago, reports Etonline.com. Fonda, 72, claims she is now cancer-free and has assured fans she is "fine" as she returns to work to promote her new "Primetime Fitness" DVDs, which are due for release later this month.
The veteran actress recently credited her healthy lifestyle with her general wellbeing, saying, "I'm careful about what I eat, I stay active, walk a lot. I have good genes."
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle