Jane Fonda Opens Up About Her Recent Breast Cancer Surgery
Hollywood icon Jane Fonda has revealed she recently underwent cancer surgery to remove a lump from her breast. The "Barbarella" star, who opened up about the health scare on Thursday, November 11, was having a routine check-up earlier this year when her doctor discovered a small tumor.
The growth turned out to be non-invasive and she was booked in for surgery a few weeks ago, reports Etonline.com. Fonda, 72, claims she is now cancer-free and has assured fans she is "fine" as she returns to work to promote her new "Primetime Fitness" DVDs, which are due for release later this month.
The veteran actress recently credited her healthy lifestyle with her general wellbeing, saying, "I'm careful about what I eat, I stay active, walk a lot. I have good genes."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC