Jane Fonda Opens Up About Her Recent Breast Cancer Surgery
Hollywood icon Jane Fonda has revealed she recently underwent cancer surgery to remove a lump from her breast. The "Barbarella" star, who opened up about the health scare on Thursday, November 11, was having a routine check-up earlier this year when her doctor discovered a small tumor.
The growth turned out to be non-invasive and she was booked in for surgery a few weeks ago, reports Etonline.com. Fonda, 72, claims she is now cancer-free and has assured fans she is "fine" as she returns to work to promote her new "Primetime Fitness" DVDs, which are due for release later this month.
The veteran actress recently credited her healthy lifestyle with her general wellbeing, saying, "I'm careful about what I eat, I stay active, walk a lot. I have good genes."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding