Alicia Keys Had First Night Out Since Having Baby
New mum Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz enjoyed their first night out on Tuesday, November 9 since welcoming baby Egypt last month - partying in New York to celebrate the rap producer's GQ cover.
The "Fallin' " hitmaker gave birth on October 14 and the new parents have spent all their time doting on the four-week-old tot. But they took a night off from baby duties to attend a glitzy bash at the Trump Soho hotel in New York to mark Swizz Beatz's appearance on the front of the November issue of men's magazine GQ, according to the New York Daily News.
Taking to the microphone during the night, the producer told the crowd, "This is the first time my wife, Alicia, has been out since Egypt was born." However, the couple cut their partying short because Swizz Beatz - real name Kasseem Dean - was mentoring at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts on Wednesday, in his new role as Producer in Residence.
As the pair left the event, he joked, "You know you're taking too long when your wife comes to find you."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3