Alicia Keys Had First Night Out Since Having Baby
New mum Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz enjoyed their first night out on Tuesday, November 9 since welcoming baby Egypt last month - partying in New York to celebrate the rap producer's GQ cover.
The "Fallin' " hitmaker gave birth on October 14 and the new parents have spent all their time doting on the four-week-old tot. But they took a night off from baby duties to attend a glitzy bash at the Trump Soho hotel in New York to mark Swizz Beatz's appearance on the front of the November issue of men's magazine GQ, according to the New York Daily News.
Taking to the microphone during the night, the producer told the crowd, "This is the first time my wife, Alicia, has been out since Egypt was born." However, the couple cut their partying short because Swizz Beatz - real name Kasseem Dean - was mentoring at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts on Wednesday, in his new role as Producer in Residence.
As the pair left the event, he joked, "You know you're taking too long when your wife comes to find you."
More Alicia Keys News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'