Alicia Keys Had First Night Out Since Having Baby
New mum Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz enjoyed their first night out on Tuesday, November 9 since welcoming baby Egypt last month - partying in New York to celebrate the rap producer's GQ cover.
The "Fallin' " hitmaker gave birth on October 14 and the new parents have spent all their time doting on the four-week-old tot. But they took a night off from baby duties to attend a glitzy bash at the Trump Soho hotel in New York to mark Swizz Beatz's appearance on the front of the November issue of men's magazine GQ, according to the New York Daily News.
Taking to the microphone during the night, the producer told the crowd, "This is the first time my wife, Alicia, has been out since Egypt was born." However, the couple cut their partying short because Swizz Beatz - real name Kasseem Dean - was mentoring at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts on Wednesday, in his new role as Producer in Residence.
As the pair left the event, he joked, "You know you're taking too long when your wife comes to find you."
More Alicia Keys News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March