Russell Brand Slams Reports He Gave Katy Perry a Tiger
British funnyman Russell Brand has laughed off reports he bought his new wife Katy Perry a Bengal tiger as a wedding present - calling the rumors "stupid". The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star wed the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker in India last month at an exotic resort situated close to a tiger sanctuary.
Outlandish rumors about the ceremony subsequently flooded the internet, with many reports suggesting Brand purchased an extra special gift for his new bride - a female tiger which lives at the resort where they married. But the comic has slammed the reports, telling British TV show "Loose Women", "I'm a vegetarian, you don't give people tigers. It's stupid, it's dangerous. The tiger won't like it."
During the same interview, Brand also described what it's like to be married to Perry. "It's just a normal marriage," Brand said. "The other day, I put a shirt on, and she went ... 'You're wearing that shirt, are you?' I thought, 'That's actually happening?' That's a thing off a sitcom. That happened in my actual life. I wasn't allowed to wear it. If she says don't wear that shirt, I don't wear it."
More Russell Brand News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer