Russell Brand Slams Reports He Gave Katy Perry a Tiger
British funnyman Russell Brand has laughed off reports he bought his new wife Katy Perry a Bengal tiger as a wedding present - calling the rumors "stupid". The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star wed the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker in India last month at an exotic resort situated close to a tiger sanctuary.
Outlandish rumors about the ceremony subsequently flooded the internet, with many reports suggesting Brand purchased an extra special gift for his new bride - a female tiger which lives at the resort where they married. But the comic has slammed the reports, telling British TV show "Loose Women", "I'm a vegetarian, you don't give people tigers. It's stupid, it's dangerous. The tiger won't like it."
During the same interview, Brand also described what it's like to be married to Perry. "It's just a normal marriage," Brand said. "The other day, I put a shirt on, and she went ... 'You're wearing that shirt, are you?' I thought, 'That's actually happening?' That's a thing off a sitcom. That happened in my actual life. I wasn't allowed to wear it. If she says don't wear that shirt, I don't wear it."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen