Russell Brand Slams Reports He Gave Katy Perry a Tiger
British funnyman Russell Brand has laughed off reports he bought his new wife Katy Perry a Bengal tiger as a wedding present - calling the rumors "stupid". The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star wed the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker in India last month at an exotic resort situated close to a tiger sanctuary.
Outlandish rumors about the ceremony subsequently flooded the internet, with many reports suggesting Brand purchased an extra special gift for his new bride - a female tiger which lives at the resort where they married. But the comic has slammed the reports, telling British TV show "Loose Women", "I'm a vegetarian, you don't give people tigers. It's stupid, it's dangerous. The tiger won't like it."
During the same interview, Brand also described what it's like to be married to Perry. "It's just a normal marriage," Brand said. "The other day, I put a shirt on, and she went ... 'You're wearing that shirt, are you?' I thought, 'That's actually happening?' That's a thing off a sitcom. That happened in my actual life. I wasn't allowed to wear it. If she says don't wear that shirt, I don't wear it."
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds