Russell Brand Slams Reports He Gave Katy Perry a Tiger
British funnyman Russell Brand has laughed off reports he bought his new wife Katy Perry a Bengal tiger as a wedding present - calling the rumors "stupid". The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star wed the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker in India last month at an exotic resort situated close to a tiger sanctuary.
Outlandish rumors about the ceremony subsequently flooded the internet, with many reports suggesting Brand purchased an extra special gift for his new bride - a female tiger which lives at the resort where they married. But the comic has slammed the reports, telling British TV show "Loose Women", "I'm a vegetarian, you don't give people tigers. It's stupid, it's dangerous. The tiger won't like it."
During the same interview, Brand also described what it's like to be married to Perry. "It's just a normal marriage," Brand said. "The other day, I put a shirt on, and she went ... 'You're wearing that shirt, are you?' I thought, 'That's actually happening?' That's a thing off a sitcom. That happened in my actual life. I wasn't allowed to wear it. If she says don't wear that shirt, I don't wear it."
More Russell Brand News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video