Club Chiefs Want Kardashian Sisters to Return Appearance Fee
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has angered night club bosses in New York by only staying an hour at a party to launch her new credit card - and they want their money back. The wealthy socialite has lent her name to the Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard, which lets parents give their kids a small amount of credit so they can keep their finances in check.
The star and her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, were paid $25,000 to make a three-hour personal appearance at Manhattan nightspot Pacha on Tuesday, November 9 to launch the card - but club chiefs were stunned when the siblings left after just 45 minutes. They subsequently returned to the bash but exited again shortly afterwards - and Pacha bosses are demanding the Kardashians return their appearance fee.
A spokesperson for the club tells New York Post gossip colum Page Six, "We are extremely disappointed. They did not fill out their contractual obligations to be there for three hours. We also paid Khloe's travel fees. We would like a refund."
But a representative for the sisters has blamed the incident on a misunderstanding, adding, "The girls did all the press and meet-and-greets they were obligated to do. There was a miscommunication between the club and MasterCard that was not relayed to us, and so we went back."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues