Club Chiefs Want Kardashian Sisters to Return Appearance Fee
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has angered night club bosses in New York by only staying an hour at a party to launch her new credit card - and they want their money back. The wealthy socialite has lent her name to the Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard, which lets parents give their kids a small amount of credit so they can keep their finances in check.
The star and her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, were paid $25,000 to make a three-hour personal appearance at Manhattan nightspot Pacha on Tuesday, November 9 to launch the card - but club chiefs were stunned when the siblings left after just 45 minutes. They subsequently returned to the bash but exited again shortly afterwards - and Pacha bosses are demanding the Kardashians return their appearance fee.
A spokesperson for the club tells New York Post gossip colum Page Six, "We are extremely disappointed. They did not fill out their contractual obligations to be there for three hours. We also paid Khloe's travel fees. We would like a refund."
But a representative for the sisters has blamed the incident on a misunderstanding, adding, "The girls did all the press and meet-and-greets they were obligated to do. There was a miscommunication between the club and MasterCard that was not relayed to us, and so we went back."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal