Club Chiefs Want Kardashian Sisters to Return Appearance Fee
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has angered night club bosses in New York by only staying an hour at a party to launch her new credit card - and they want their money back. The wealthy socialite has lent her name to the Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard, which lets parents give their kids a small amount of credit so they can keep their finances in check.
The star and her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, were paid $25,000 to make a three-hour personal appearance at Manhattan nightspot Pacha on Tuesday, November 9 to launch the card - but club chiefs were stunned when the siblings left after just 45 minutes. They subsequently returned to the bash but exited again shortly afterwards - and Pacha bosses are demanding the Kardashians return their appearance fee.
A spokesperson for the club tells New York Post gossip colum Page Six, "We are extremely disappointed. They did not fill out their contractual obligations to be there for three hours. We also paid Khloe's travel fees. We would like a refund."
But a representative for the sisters has blamed the incident on a misunderstanding, adding, "The girls did all the press and meet-and-greets they were obligated to do. There was a miscommunication between the club and MasterCard that was not relayed to us, and so we went back."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna