Michael Lohan Talks Reunion With Daughter Lindsay
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael has spoken out for the first time since he was reunited with his troubled daughter in rehab, praising her progress and revealing they are taking steps to repair their relationship.
The actress, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests. She was rumoured to have reached out to her estranged father when he was spotted visiting the center on Sunday, November 7, and they fuelled speculation of a reunion when they enjoyed an outing to a movie theater together on Wednesday.
Michael Lohan has now confirmed they are making good progress in fixing their former family feud. He tells The R List blogger Jenn Hoffman, "I'm looking forward to seeing her again... The only problem is when you are in the public eye like we are, the entire relationship is under scrutiny so it's hard. It's harder for her... I know for a fact she's focusing on herself. I see it more now than ever."
And Lohan is adamant his daughter will be able to revive her flagging movie career once she kicks her addictions. He adds, "She's gifted... (She just needs to stay) on the track she is now and focusing on being Lindsay. That's it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park