Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Cy Waits Cleared of Hit-and-Run Allegation
Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits will not face any charges for accidentally running over a photographer's foot with his car, according to a U.S. report. The socialite and her partner were driving away from a Los Angeles restaurant in September when Waits allegedly clipped female snapper Carol Williams, before speeding off.
Paramedics were called to treat Williams, while Waits reportedly returned to the scene later without Hilton and was cited for a hit-and-run by police. Williams subsequently insisted she was "at fault as much as him" and now cops have cleared Waits over the incident, according to TMZ.com.
The couple enjoyed dinner at the Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood with friends and family when the accident happened. Hilton later alluded to the evening's events in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Lovely evening with friends and family ruined by aggressive paparazzi. They are literally insane!"
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance