Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Cy Waits Cleared of Hit-and-Run Allegation
Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits will not face any charges for accidentally running over a photographer's foot with his car, according to a U.S. report. The socialite and her partner were driving away from a Los Angeles restaurant in September when Waits allegedly clipped female snapper Carol Williams, before speeding off.
Paramedics were called to treat Williams, while Waits reportedly returned to the scene later without Hilton and was cited for a hit-and-run by police. Williams subsequently insisted she was "at fault as much as him" and now cops have cleared Waits over the incident, according to TMZ.com.
The couple enjoyed dinner at the Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood with friends and family when the accident happened. Hilton later alluded to the evening's events in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Lovely evening with friends and family ruined by aggressive paparazzi. They are literally insane!"
More Paris Hilton News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors