Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Cy Waits Cleared of Hit-and-Run Allegation
Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits will not face any charges for accidentally running over a photographer's foot with his car, according to a U.S. report. The socialite and her partner were driving away from a Los Angeles restaurant in September when Waits allegedly clipped female snapper Carol Williams, before speeding off.
Paramedics were called to treat Williams, while Waits reportedly returned to the scene later without Hilton and was cited for a hit-and-run by police. Williams subsequently insisted she was "at fault as much as him" and now cops have cleared Waits over the incident, according to TMZ.com.
The couple enjoyed dinner at the Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood with friends and family when the accident happened. Hilton later alluded to the evening's events in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Lovely evening with friends and family ruined by aggressive paparazzi. They are literally insane!"
More Paris Hilton News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video