Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Cy Waits Cleared of Hit-and-Run Allegation
Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits will not face any charges for accidentally running over a photographer's foot with his car, according to a U.S. report. The socialite and her partner were driving away from a Los Angeles restaurant in September when Waits allegedly clipped female snapper Carol Williams, before speeding off.
Paramedics were called to treat Williams, while Waits reportedly returned to the scene later without Hilton and was cited for a hit-and-run by police. Williams subsequently insisted she was "at fault as much as him" and now cops have cleared Waits over the incident, according to TMZ.com.
The couple enjoyed dinner at the Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood with friends and family when the accident happened. Hilton later alluded to the evening's events in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Lovely evening with friends and family ruined by aggressive paparazzi. They are literally insane!"
More Paris Hilton News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights