Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Cy Waits Cleared of Hit-and-Run Allegation
Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits will not face any charges for accidentally running over a photographer's foot with his car, according to a U.S. report. The socialite and her partner were driving away from a Los Angeles restaurant in September when Waits allegedly clipped female snapper Carol Williams, before speeding off.
Paramedics were called to treat Williams, while Waits reportedly returned to the scene later without Hilton and was cited for a hit-and-run by police. Williams subsequently insisted she was "at fault as much as him" and now cops have cleared Waits over the incident, according to TMZ.com.
The couple enjoyed dinner at the Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood with friends and family when the accident happened. Hilton later alluded to the evening's events in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Lovely evening with friends and family ruined by aggressive paparazzi. They are literally insane!"
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed