Lady GaGa's Fan Who Wants to Die With Her Gets Restraining Order
Lady GaGa has obtained a restraining order against a fan who allegedly sent the pop star a menacing letter. The "Bad Romance" singer is said to have been left fearing for her life after Russian student Anastasia Obukhova sent her a creepy note describing her "dream" of dying together.
The message, which was intercepted by GaGa's management team, read: "You come to my dreams. I want to die and I want to die together with you. I am not (John Lennon's assassin) Mark Chapman. It is not only you who will die. I will shoot a bullet through my head too."
The 26 year old, who lives in New York, has been ordered to keep her distance from GaGa and stay at least 500 yards away from her at all times. Chapman is behind bars after shooting the Beatles legend dead outside his New York apartment in 1980.
More Lady GaGa News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle