Lady GaGa's Fan Who Wants to Die With Her Gets Restraining Order
Lady GaGa has obtained a restraining order against a fan who allegedly sent the pop star a menacing letter. The "Bad Romance" singer is said to have been left fearing for her life after Russian student Anastasia Obukhova sent her a creepy note describing her "dream" of dying together.
The message, which was intercepted by GaGa's management team, read: "You come to my dreams. I want to die and I want to die together with you. I am not (John Lennon's assassin) Mark Chapman. It is not only you who will die. I will shoot a bullet through my head too."
The 26 year old, who lives in New York, has been ordered to keep her distance from GaGa and stay at least 500 yards away from her at all times. Chapman is behind bars after shooting the Beatles legend dead outside his New York apartment in 1980.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal