Lady GaGa's Fan Who Wants to Die With Her Gets Restraining Order
Lady GaGa has obtained a restraining order against a fan who allegedly sent the pop star a menacing letter. The "Bad Romance" singer is said to have been left fearing for her life after Russian student Anastasia Obukhova sent her a creepy note describing her "dream" of dying together.
The message, which was intercepted by GaGa's management team, read: "You come to my dreams. I want to die and I want to die together with you. I am not (John Lennon's assassin) Mark Chapman. It is not only you who will die. I will shoot a bullet through my head too."
The 26 year old, who lives in New York, has been ordered to keep her distance from GaGa and stay at least 500 yards away from her at all times. Chapman is behind bars after shooting the Beatles legend dead outside his New York apartment in 1980.
More Lady GaGa News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding