Lady GaGa's Fan Who Wants to Die With Her Gets Restraining Order
Lady GaGa has obtained a restraining order against a fan who allegedly sent the pop star a menacing letter. The "Bad Romance" singer is said to have been left fearing for her life after Russian student Anastasia Obukhova sent her a creepy note describing her "dream" of dying together.
The message, which was intercepted by GaGa's management team, read: "You come to my dreams. I want to die and I want to die together with you. I am not (John Lennon's assassin) Mark Chapman. It is not only you who will die. I will shoot a bullet through my head too."
The 26 year old, who lives in New York, has been ordered to keep her distance from GaGa and stay at least 500 yards away from her at all times. Chapman is behind bars after shooting the Beatles legend dead outside his New York apartment in 1980.
More Lady GaGa News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says