Lady GaGa's Fan Who Wants to Die With Her Gets Restraining Order
Lady GaGa has obtained a restraining order against a fan who allegedly sent the pop star a menacing letter. The "Bad Romance" singer is said to have been left fearing for her life after Russian student Anastasia Obukhova sent her a creepy note describing her "dream" of dying together.
The message, which was intercepted by GaGa's management team, read: "You come to my dreams. I want to die and I want to die together with you. I am not (John Lennon's assassin) Mark Chapman. It is not only you who will die. I will shoot a bullet through my head too."
The 26 year old, who lives in New York, has been ordered to keep her distance from GaGa and stay at least 500 yards away from her at all times. Chapman is behind bars after shooting the Beatles legend dead outside his New York apartment in 1980.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly