Carrie Prejean Is Pregnant With First Child
Former Miss California Carrie Prejean is pregnant with her first child. The beauty queen, who hit the headlines last year when she was stripped of her crown, is expecting a baby with her husband, American footballer Kyle Boller, who she married in July.
Prejean tells Fox411.com, "We are just so excited. I'm due in May on my grandmother's birthday. She recently passed away, so that's very special to us. I'm trying to stay healthy, but it has been tough. I've been getting night sickness. We've started thinking about names, but we are keeping it to ourselves for right now. It has been fun looking at baby books."
Carrie Prejean made a headline last year for her comment on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. She said, "I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'