Carrie Prejean Is Pregnant With First Child
Former Miss California Carrie Prejean is pregnant with her first child. The beauty queen, who hit the headlines last year when she was stripped of her crown, is expecting a baby with her husband, American footballer Kyle Boller, who she married in July.
Prejean tells Fox411.com, "We are just so excited. I'm due in May on my grandmother's birthday. She recently passed away, so that's very special to us. I'm trying to stay healthy, but it has been tough. I've been getting night sickness. We've started thinking about names, but we are keeping it to ourselves for right now. It has been fun looking at baby books."
Carrie Prejean made a headline last year for her comment on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. She said, "I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media