Carrie Prejean Is Pregnant With First Child
Former Miss California Carrie Prejean is pregnant with her first child. The beauty queen, who hit the headlines last year when she was stripped of her crown, is expecting a baby with her husband, American footballer Kyle Boller, who she married in July.
Prejean tells Fox411.com, "We are just so excited. I'm due in May on my grandmother's birthday. She recently passed away, so that's very special to us. I'm trying to stay healthy, but it has been tough. I've been getting night sickness. We've started thinking about names, but we are keeping it to ourselves for right now. It has been fun looking at baby books."
Carrie Prejean made a headline last year for her comment on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. She said, "I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'