Carrie Prejean Is Pregnant With First Child
Former Miss California Carrie Prejean is pregnant with her first child. The beauty queen, who hit the headlines last year when she was stripped of her crown, is expecting a baby with her husband, American footballer Kyle Boller, who she married in July.
Prejean tells Fox411.com, "We are just so excited. I'm due in May on my grandmother's birthday. She recently passed away, so that's very special to us. I'm trying to stay healthy, but it has been tough. I've been getting night sickness. We've started thinking about names, but we are keeping it to ourselves for right now. It has been fun looking at baby books."
Carrie Prejean made a headline last year for her comment on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. She said, "I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie