Carrie Prejean Is Pregnant With First Child
Former Miss California Carrie Prejean is pregnant with her first child. The beauty queen, who hit the headlines last year when she was stripped of her crown, is expecting a baby with her husband, American footballer Kyle Boller, who she married in July.
Prejean tells Fox411.com, "We are just so excited. I'm due in May on my grandmother's birthday. She recently passed away, so that's very special to us. I'm trying to stay healthy, but it has been tough. I've been getting night sickness. We've started thinking about names, but we are keeping it to ourselves for right now. It has been fun looking at baby books."
Carrie Prejean made a headline last year for her comment on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. She said, "I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences