John Travolta Afraid He'll Miss Son's Delivery
John Travolta is worried his pregnant wife Kelly Preston will go into early labor while he's in Australia - but he's prepared to cut his trip short and fly straight back to the U.S. if she does. The celebrity pilot flew his personal Boeing 707 to Sydney on Monday, November 8 to help bosses at Qantas airline celebrate their 90th anniversary.
Travolta admits he's constantly thinking about his actress partner, who is due to give birth on November 26, and insists he's ready to end his 10-day tour to be in the delivery room to welcome his son, Benjamin.
He tells Extra, "When I left, she was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried. But then the doctor said to drink more water, more liquids and that stops that. I think she just had a little talk with Ben and said, 'Look, let's wait till Dad comes home and deliver then'."
"But I'm ready to go at any minute, if she started having labor now we would leave and take 22 hours to get home, but I'll get there."
The couple has a daughter named Ella Bleu, 10. The Travoltas lost their 16-year-old son Jett after he suffered a fatal seizure at their holiday home in the Bahamas in January 2009.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose