John Travolta Afraid He'll Miss Son's Delivery
John Travolta is worried his pregnant wife Kelly Preston will go into early labor while he's in Australia - but he's prepared to cut his trip short and fly straight back to the U.S. if she does. The celebrity pilot flew his personal Boeing 707 to Sydney on Monday, November 8 to help bosses at Qantas airline celebrate their 90th anniversary.
Travolta admits he's constantly thinking about his actress partner, who is due to give birth on November 26, and insists he's ready to end his 10-day tour to be in the delivery room to welcome his son, Benjamin.
He tells Extra, "When I left, she was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried. But then the doctor said to drink more water, more liquids and that stops that. I think she just had a little talk with Ben and said, 'Look, let's wait till Dad comes home and deliver then'."
"But I'm ready to go at any minute, if she started having labor now we would leave and take 22 hours to get home, but I'll get there."
The couple has a daughter named Ella Bleu, 10. The Travoltas lost their 16-year-old son Jett after he suffered a fatal seizure at their holiday home in the Bahamas in January 2009.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign