John Travolta Afraid He'll Miss Son's Delivery
John Travolta is worried his pregnant wife Kelly Preston will go into early labor while he's in Australia - but he's prepared to cut his trip short and fly straight back to the U.S. if she does. The celebrity pilot flew his personal Boeing 707 to Sydney on Monday, November 8 to help bosses at Qantas airline celebrate their 90th anniversary.
Travolta admits he's constantly thinking about his actress partner, who is due to give birth on November 26, and insists he's ready to end his 10-day tour to be in the delivery room to welcome his son, Benjamin.
He tells Extra, "When I left, she was having what they call Braxton Hicks, the fake labor, and we were both a little worried. But then the doctor said to drink more water, more liquids and that stops that. I think she just had a little talk with Ben and said, 'Look, let's wait till Dad comes home and deliver then'."
"But I'm ready to go at any minute, if she started having labor now we would leave and take 22 hours to get home, but I'll get there."
The couple has a daughter named Ella Bleu, 10. The Travoltas lost their 16-year-old son Jett after he suffered a fatal seizure at their holiday home in the Bahamas in January 2009.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard