Juliette Lewis Left Family Worried With Car Crash News
Actress/rocker Juliette Lewis discovered the downside of fame when she was recently involved in a hit-and-run car crash - because the news broke before she had the chance to tell her loved ones.
The "Natural Born Killers" star was heading home from a Los Angeles screening of her new film "Conviction" last month when another vehicle slammed into the side of the car she was a passenger in at an intersection in Burbank. She was taken to hospital and treated for whiplash - before she had a chance to make any calls.
Lewis says, "It came out on the news before I told my family and friends, so the phone was ringing off the hook."
Lewis is in the middle of promoting her latest film "Due Date" where she stars opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video