Juliette Lewis Left Family Worried With Car Crash News
Actress/rocker Juliette Lewis discovered the downside of fame when she was recently involved in a hit-and-run car crash - because the news broke before she had the chance to tell her loved ones.
The "Natural Born Killers" star was heading home from a Los Angeles screening of her new film "Conviction" last month when another vehicle slammed into the side of the car she was a passenger in at an intersection in Burbank. She was taken to hospital and treated for whiplash - before she had a chance to make any calls.
Lewis says, "It came out on the news before I told my family and friends, so the phone was ringing off the hook."
Lewis is in the middle of promoting her latest film "Due Date" where she stars opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2