Juliette Lewis Left Family Worried With Car Crash News
Actress/rocker Juliette Lewis discovered the downside of fame when she was recently involved in a hit-and-run car crash - because the news broke before she had the chance to tell her loved ones.
The "Natural Born Killers" star was heading home from a Los Angeles screening of her new film "Conviction" last month when another vehicle slammed into the side of the car she was a passenger in at an intersection in Burbank. She was taken to hospital and treated for whiplash - before she had a chance to make any calls.
Lewis says, "It came out on the news before I told my family and friends, so the phone was ringing off the hook."
Lewis is in the middle of promoting her latest film "Due Date" where she stars opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard