Juliette Lewis Left Family Worried With Car Crash News
Actress/rocker Juliette Lewis discovered the downside of fame when she was recently involved in a hit-and-run car crash - because the news broke before she had the chance to tell her loved ones.
The "Natural Born Killers" star was heading home from a Los Angeles screening of her new film "Conviction" last month when another vehicle slammed into the side of the car she was a passenger in at an intersection in Burbank. She was taken to hospital and treated for whiplash - before she had a chance to make any calls.
Lewis says, "It came out on the news before I told my family and friends, so the phone was ringing off the hook."
Lewis is in the middle of promoting her latest film "Due Date" where she stars opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy