Juliette Lewis Left Family Worried With Car Crash News
Actress/rocker Juliette Lewis discovered the downside of fame when she was recently involved in a hit-and-run car crash - because the news broke before she had the chance to tell her loved ones.
The "Natural Born Killers" star was heading home from a Los Angeles screening of her new film "Conviction" last month when another vehicle slammed into the side of the car she was a passenger in at an intersection in Burbank. She was taken to hospital and treated for whiplash - before she had a chance to make any calls.
Lewis says, "It came out on the news before I told my family and friends, so the phone was ringing off the hook."
Lewis is in the middle of promoting her latest film "Due Date" where she stars opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video