Taylor Momsen Slams Her Own Parents
Taylor Momsen has taken aim at her parents in a hard-hitting new interview, insisting they're the reason she's so dark and miserable. The gloomy "Gossip Girl" star, who is now making her name in the rock world as the singer with cult band The Pretty Reckless, has blamed her parents for robbing her of her childhood.
The teenager says, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford (modeling agency) at the age of two. No two year old wants to be working, but I had no choice."
"My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce