Taylor Momsen Slams Her Own Parents
Taylor Momsen has taken aim at her parents in a hard-hitting new interview, insisting they're the reason she's so dark and miserable. The gloomy "Gossip Girl" star, who is now making her name in the rock world as the singer with cult band The Pretty Reckless, has blamed her parents for robbing her of her childhood.
The teenager says, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford (modeling agency) at the age of two. No two year old wants to be working, but I had no choice."
"My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars