Beverley Knight Insists to Sing at Her Own Wedding
British soul star Beverley Knight is determined to sing at her upcoming nuptials, despite wedding magazine advisers warning against doing so. The singer became engaged to her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe on Halloween, October 31 and she's aiming to wed in 2012, once she completes her current work commitments.
But Knight is already sure about one aspect of her big day - she intends to serenade her new husband and their guests at the reception. She tells U.K. TV host Lorraine Kelly, "Halloween was very special because I got engaged. He's definitely an all round gorgeous man... I'm hoping that it (the wedding) will be 2012 because I've got to get this album done, the tour, and he's got lots of stuff going on himself."
"All the magazines that I've now been buying say, 'Oh no, don't sing, don't sing'. But I can't hear music and not sing... it's got to be done!"
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic