Beverley Knight Insists to Sing at Her Own Wedding
British soul star Beverley Knight is determined to sing at her upcoming nuptials, despite wedding magazine advisers warning against doing so. The singer became engaged to her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe on Halloween, October 31 and she's aiming to wed in 2012, once she completes her current work commitments.
But Knight is already sure about one aspect of her big day - she intends to serenade her new husband and their guests at the reception. She tells U.K. TV host Lorraine Kelly, "Halloween was very special because I got engaged. He's definitely an all round gorgeous man... I'm hoping that it (the wedding) will be 2012 because I've got to get this album done, the tour, and he's got lots of stuff going on himself."
"All the magazines that I've now been buying say, 'Oh no, don't sing, don't sing'. But I can't hear music and not sing... it's got to be done!"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding