Beverley Knight Insists to Sing at Her Own Wedding
British soul star Beverley Knight is determined to sing at her upcoming nuptials, despite wedding magazine advisers warning against doing so. The singer became engaged to her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe on Halloween, October 31 and she's aiming to wed in 2012, once she completes her current work commitments.
But Knight is already sure about one aspect of her big day - she intends to serenade her new husband and their guests at the reception. She tells U.K. TV host Lorraine Kelly, "Halloween was very special because I got engaged. He's definitely an all round gorgeous man... I'm hoping that it (the wedding) will be 2012 because I've got to get this album done, the tour, and he's got lots of stuff going on himself."
"All the magazines that I've now been buying say, 'Oh no, don't sing, don't sing'. But I can't hear music and not sing... it's got to be done!"
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign