Ryan Phillippe Offers Baby Advice to Matthew McConaughey
Ryan Phillippe and Matthew McConaughey bonded over babies on the set of new film "The Lincoln Lawyer" - after the "Crash" actor dished out parenting advice to his co-star. McConaughey became a dad for the second time when his girlfriend Camila Alves gave birth to daughter Vida in January this year. The couple also shares two-year-old son Levi.
And the actor turned to Phillippe - who has two children with his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - for advice on what to expect as his kids grow up.
Phillippe tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "I've been a dad now for almost 11 years, so there were little advice things that I passed on to him. He loves being a dad - he's a great father."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?