Ryan Phillippe Offers Baby Advice to Matthew McConaughey
Ryan Phillippe and Matthew McConaughey bonded over babies on the set of new film "The Lincoln Lawyer" - after the "Crash" actor dished out parenting advice to his co-star. McConaughey became a dad for the second time when his girlfriend Camila Alves gave birth to daughter Vida in January this year. The couple also shares two-year-old son Levi.
And the actor turned to Phillippe - who has two children with his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - for advice on what to expect as his kids grow up.
Phillippe tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "I've been a dad now for almost 11 years, so there were little advice things that I passed on to him. He loves being a dad - he's a great father."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special