Ryan Phillippe Offers Baby Advice to Matthew McConaughey
Ryan Phillippe and Matthew McConaughey bonded over babies on the set of new film "The Lincoln Lawyer" - after the "Crash" actor dished out parenting advice to his co-star. McConaughey became a dad for the second time when his girlfriend Camila Alves gave birth to daughter Vida in January this year. The couple also shares two-year-old son Levi.
And the actor turned to Phillippe - who has two children with his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - for advice on what to expect as his kids grow up.
Phillippe tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "I've been a dad now for almost 11 years, so there were little advice things that I passed on to him. He loves being a dad - he's a great father."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby