Ryan Phillippe Offers Baby Advice to Matthew McConaughey
Ryan Phillippe and Matthew McConaughey bonded over babies on the set of new film "The Lincoln Lawyer" - after the "Crash" actor dished out parenting advice to his co-star. McConaughey became a dad for the second time when his girlfriend Camila Alves gave birth to daughter Vida in January this year. The couple also shares two-year-old son Levi.
And the actor turned to Phillippe - who has two children with his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - for advice on what to expect as his kids grow up.
Phillippe tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "I've been a dad now for almost 11 years, so there were little advice things that I passed on to him. He loves being a dad - he's a great father."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent