Ryan Phillippe Offers Baby Advice to Matthew McConaughey
Ryan Phillippe and Matthew McConaughey bonded over babies on the set of new film "The Lincoln Lawyer" - after the "Crash" actor dished out parenting advice to his co-star. McConaughey became a dad for the second time when his girlfriend Camila Alves gave birth to daughter Vida in January this year. The couple also shares two-year-old son Levi.
And the actor turned to Phillippe - who has two children with his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - for advice on what to expect as his kids grow up.
Phillippe tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "I've been a dad now for almost 11 years, so there were little advice things that I passed on to him. He loves being a dad - he's a great father."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch