Ben Barnes and 'Narnia' Co-Stars Light Up London
Ben Barnes and his "The Chronicles of Narnia" co-star Georgie Henley lit up London on Tuesday night, November 9 by switching on the British capital's Christmas illuminations. The pair, who appear in the upcoming third installment of the fantasy franchise, "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader", took time out from promoting the movie to light up the festive decorations on London's Regent Street.
Thousands of fans flocked to the streets to see the actors push the button, while former "The X Factor" winner Joe McElderry performed for the crowds. Will Poulter who lands a role in the third "Narnia" movie also joined Barnes and Henley that night.
Meanwhile, Harriet Scott and Jamie Theakston took the mic on the stage to serve as hosts.
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle