Freed From Jail, Lil Wayne Faces Paternity Battle
Newly-freed rapper Lil Wayne is facing a paternity battle following his release from jail - a Missouri woman filed court papers during his incarceration alleging he fathered a child back in 2002. The hip-hop star was released from prison last week after serving eight months of a year-long sentence on weapons possession charges.
In August, while he was in jail, he was served with a legal letter demanding he submit to a DNA test to determine whether he fathered an eight-year-old boy with an unnamed Missouri woman. The child's grandmother obtained an order from a judge which required the "Lollipop" hitmaker to take a paternity test before September 10, but as the star was behind bars at the time, the deadline was pushed back until December 9, according to TMZ.com.
Lil Wayne already has four children from previous relationships.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie