Freed From Jail, Lil Wayne Faces Paternity Battle
Newly-freed rapper Lil Wayne is facing a paternity battle following his release from jail - a Missouri woman filed court papers during his incarceration alleging he fathered a child back in 2002. The hip-hop star was released from prison last week after serving eight months of a year-long sentence on weapons possession charges.
In August, while he was in jail, he was served with a legal letter demanding he submit to a DNA test to determine whether he fathered an eight-year-old boy with an unnamed Missouri woman. The child's grandmother obtained an order from a judge which required the "Lollipop" hitmaker to take a paternity test before September 10, but as the star was behind bars at the time, the deadline was pushed back until December 9, according to TMZ.com.
Lil Wayne already has four children from previous relationships.
More Lil Wayne News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her