Freed From Jail, Lil Wayne Faces Paternity Battle
Newly-freed rapper Lil Wayne is facing a paternity battle following his release from jail - a Missouri woman filed court papers during his incarceration alleging he fathered a child back in 2002. The hip-hop star was released from prison last week after serving eight months of a year-long sentence on weapons possession charges.
In August, while he was in jail, he was served with a legal letter demanding he submit to a DNA test to determine whether he fathered an eight-year-old boy with an unnamed Missouri woman. The child's grandmother obtained an order from a judge which required the "Lollipop" hitmaker to take a paternity test before September 10, but as the star was behind bars at the time, the deadline was pushed back until December 9, according to TMZ.com.
Lil Wayne already has four children from previous relationships.
More Lil Wayne News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande