Freed From Jail, Lil Wayne Faces Paternity Battle
Newly-freed rapper Lil Wayne is facing a paternity battle following his release from jail - a Missouri woman filed court papers during his incarceration alleging he fathered a child back in 2002. The hip-hop star was released from prison last week after serving eight months of a year-long sentence on weapons possession charges.
In August, while he was in jail, he was served with a legal letter demanding he submit to a DNA test to determine whether he fathered an eight-year-old boy with an unnamed Missouri woman. The child's grandmother obtained an order from a judge which required the "Lollipop" hitmaker to take a paternity test before September 10, but as the star was behind bars at the time, the deadline was pushed back until December 9, according to TMZ.com.
Lil Wayne already has four children from previous relationships.
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen