Amy Winehouse Booking Gigs for Music Comeback
Amy Winehouse is set for a bumper payday - the British singer has reportedly been offered $450,000 for her first set of comeback concerts. The troubled star is preparing to step back into the spotlight after an extended hiatus, during which she battled substance abuse problems.
And promoters are already showing interest in booking Winehouse - she'll sing in Russia next month before flying to Brazil for a six-day tour in January. According to Britain's The Sun, the "Rehab" star will pocket $450,000 for the shows.
Winehouse is also in the middle of recording the follow up to her Grammy-winning debut album. A cover of Lesley Gore's 1963 classic "It's My Party" has leaked earlier this month but the Mark Ronson-produced song is intended for Quincy Jones' soon-to-be released tribute album "Q: Soul Bossa Nostra".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation