Amy Winehouse Booking Gigs for Music Comeback
Amy Winehouse is set for a bumper payday - the British singer has reportedly been offered $450,000 for her first set of comeback concerts. The troubled star is preparing to step back into the spotlight after an extended hiatus, during which she battled substance abuse problems.
And promoters are already showing interest in booking Winehouse - she'll sing in Russia next month before flying to Brazil for a six-day tour in January. According to Britain's The Sun, the "Rehab" star will pocket $450,000 for the shows.
Winehouse is also in the middle of recording the follow up to her Grammy-winning debut album. A cover of Lesley Gore's 1963 classic "It's My Party" has leaked earlier this month but the Mark Ronson-produced song is intended for Quincy Jones' soon-to-be released tribute album "Q: Soul Bossa Nostra".
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala