If Not an Actor, Robert Pattinson Would Host Antique Show
Robert Pattinson has an alternative line of work in mind if his "Twilight" fame dries up - he dreams of fronting an antiques programme. The British actor, best known for his portrayal of vampire hunk Edward Cullen in the blood-sucking franchise, grew up watching classic U.K. TV show "Antiques Roadshow", in which experts value heirlooms.
Pattinson insists he's still a fan of the series - and would jump at the chance to present it. He says, "I don't think there was a kid back home who didn't watch Antiques Roadshow with their parents on a Sunday night... I used to love it, I think secretly every kid did, but it's not the coolest thing to admit."
"I love the faces of the posh people when they think that something is going to be valued at more than it is, and when it's under they are gutted (disappointed). I also love the faces of the genuine people who have found something in their loft. When they find out what it is worth they are genuinely delighted and you know it's going to change their life."
"I would love to be presenting the show when some little old dear from Burnley (in Lancashire, England) comes in with a genuine Picasso or Rembrandt worth 5 million pounds."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7