If Not an Actor, Robert Pattinson Would Host Antique Show
Robert Pattinson has an alternative line of work in mind if his "Twilight" fame dries up - he dreams of fronting an antiques programme. The British actor, best known for his portrayal of vampire hunk Edward Cullen in the blood-sucking franchise, grew up watching classic U.K. TV show "Antiques Roadshow", in which experts value heirlooms.
Pattinson insists he's still a fan of the series - and would jump at the chance to present it. He says, "I don't think there was a kid back home who didn't watch Antiques Roadshow with their parents on a Sunday night... I used to love it, I think secretly every kid did, but it's not the coolest thing to admit."
"I love the faces of the posh people when they think that something is going to be valued at more than it is, and when it's under they are gutted (disappointed). I also love the faces of the genuine people who have found something in their loft. When they find out what it is worth they are genuinely delighted and you know it's going to change their life."
"I would love to be presenting the show when some little old dear from Burnley (in Lancashire, England) comes in with a genuine Picasso or Rembrandt worth 5 million pounds."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart