If Not an Actor, Robert Pattinson Would Host Antique Show
Robert Pattinson has an alternative line of work in mind if his "Twilight" fame dries up - he dreams of fronting an antiques programme. The British actor, best known for his portrayal of vampire hunk Edward Cullen in the blood-sucking franchise, grew up watching classic U.K. TV show "Antiques Roadshow", in which experts value heirlooms.
Pattinson insists he's still a fan of the series - and would jump at the chance to present it. He says, "I don't think there was a kid back home who didn't watch Antiques Roadshow with their parents on a Sunday night... I used to love it, I think secretly every kid did, but it's not the coolest thing to admit."
"I love the faces of the posh people when they think that something is going to be valued at more than it is, and when it's under they are gutted (disappointed). I also love the faces of the genuine people who have found something in their loft. When they find out what it is worth they are genuinely delighted and you know it's going to change their life."
"I would love to be presenting the show when some little old dear from Burnley (in Lancashire, England) comes in with a genuine Picasso or Rembrandt worth 5 million pounds."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch