Police Raided Actor Alan Cinis' House and Found Cannabis
Australian actor Alan Cinis was arrested on Tuesday, November 9 after cops allegedly found 12 bags of cannabis in a raid on his home. Police searched the "Underbelly" star's Sydney property after a tip-off and allegedly discovered six cannabis plants, 300 grams (11 ounces) of the drug, 12 plastic bags containing ''green vegetable matter'' and another bag of marijuana seeds, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
Cinis, who has also served as a city councilor since 2008, was taken to Newtown police station and charged with four drug offenses. He now faces losing his post on the Leichhardt Council and 10 years behind bars.
Cinis was released on bail and is due to appear in Balmain Local Court on December 15.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video