Police Raided Actor Alan Cinis' House and Found Cannabis
Australian actor Alan Cinis was arrested on Tuesday, November 9 after cops allegedly found 12 bags of cannabis in a raid on his home. Police searched the "Underbelly" star's Sydney property after a tip-off and allegedly discovered six cannabis plants, 300 grams (11 ounces) of the drug, 12 plastic bags containing ''green vegetable matter'' and another bag of marijuana seeds, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
Cinis, who has also served as a city councilor since 2008, was taken to Newtown police station and charged with four drug offenses. He now faces losing his post on the Leichhardt Council and 10 years behind bars.
Cinis was released on bail and is due to appear in Balmain Local Court on December 15.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie