Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Feud to Be Spoofed in R-Rated Movie
Porn king Steve Hirsch is to spoof Taylor Swift and Kanye West's one-time feud in a new X-rated movie. The pair hit the headlines after West stormed the stage at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards to protest Swift's win, declaring her Best Female Video prize belonged to his friend Beyonce Knowles.
Now adult movie masterminds at Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment want the pair to kiss and make up in the bedroom as they parody their relationship in a naughty new DVD. Production on the racy film will begin in "the next two months".
He tells website Celebuzz.com, "We're always analyzing news stories for their movie potential. The Kanye/Taylor feud has high visibility, is filled with passion and is something we believe that fans of adult films would enjoy."
"We're reviewing script concepts and definitely want to include that famous moment at the Video Music Awards."
More Taylor Swift News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC