Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Feud to Be Spoofed in R-Rated Movie
Porn king Steve Hirsch is to spoof Taylor Swift and Kanye West's one-time feud in a new X-rated movie. The pair hit the headlines after West stormed the stage at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards to protest Swift's win, declaring her Best Female Video prize belonged to his friend Beyonce Knowles.
Now adult movie masterminds at Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment want the pair to kiss and make up in the bedroom as they parody their relationship in a naughty new DVD. Production on the racy film will begin in "the next two months".
He tells website Celebuzz.com, "We're always analyzing news stories for their movie potential. The Kanye/Taylor feud has high visibility, is filled with passion and is something we believe that fans of adult films would enjoy."
"We're reviewing script concepts and definitely want to include that famous moment at the Video Music Awards."
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby