Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Feud to Be Spoofed in R-Rated Movie
Porn king Steve Hirsch is to spoof Taylor Swift and Kanye West's one-time feud in a new X-rated movie. The pair hit the headlines after West stormed the stage at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards to protest Swift's win, declaring her Best Female Video prize belonged to his friend Beyonce Knowles.
Now adult movie masterminds at Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment want the pair to kiss and make up in the bedroom as they parody their relationship in a naughty new DVD. Production on the racy film will begin in "the next two months".
He tells website Celebuzz.com, "We're always analyzing news stories for their movie potential. The Kanye/Taylor feud has high visibility, is filled with passion and is something we believe that fans of adult films would enjoy."
"We're reviewing script concepts and definitely want to include that famous moment at the Video Music Awards."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7