Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Feud to Be Spoofed in R-Rated Movie
Porn king Steve Hirsch is to spoof Taylor Swift and Kanye West's one-time feud in a new X-rated movie. The pair hit the headlines after West stormed the stage at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards to protest Swift's win, declaring her Best Female Video prize belonged to his friend Beyonce Knowles.
Now adult movie masterminds at Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment want the pair to kiss and make up in the bedroom as they parody their relationship in a naughty new DVD. Production on the racy film will begin in "the next two months".
He tells website Celebuzz.com, "We're always analyzing news stories for their movie potential. The Kanye/Taylor feud has high visibility, is filled with passion and is something we believe that fans of adult films would enjoy."
"We're reviewing script concepts and definitely want to include that famous moment at the Video Music Awards."
More Taylor Swift News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans