Coldplay to Play Charity Concert for the Homeless
Coldplay are to play two pre-Christmas 'hidden' shows at low-key venues in Liverpool and Newcastle to raise awareness about the homeless problem in Britain. Announcing the shows on the band's website, frontman Chris Martin reveals they will take place at 1,000-capacity venues. Details of the venues will be announced to fans 24 hours before Coldplay take the stage.
Martin insists the mystery behind the shows will give fans "a small taste of the uncertainty faced by the thousands of homeless people who do not know where they will spend the night". Tickets for the shows will go on sale on Friday, November 12. All proceeds will benefit homeless charity Crisis.
Outside Coldplay, Chris Martin recently wrote a theme song for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow's upcoming movie "Country Strong". She joins forces with co-star Tim McGraw to sing it.
More Coldplay News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media