Coldplay to Play Charity Concert for the Homeless
Coldplay are to play two pre-Christmas 'hidden' shows at low-key venues in Liverpool and Newcastle to raise awareness about the homeless problem in Britain. Announcing the shows on the band's website, frontman Chris Martin reveals they will take place at 1,000-capacity venues. Details of the venues will be announced to fans 24 hours before Coldplay take the stage.
Martin insists the mystery behind the shows will give fans "a small taste of the uncertainty faced by the thousands of homeless people who do not know where they will spend the night". Tickets for the shows will go on sale on Friday, November 12. All proceeds will benefit homeless charity Crisis.
Outside Coldplay, Chris Martin recently wrote a theme song for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow's upcoming movie "Country Strong". She joins forces with co-star Tim McGraw to sing it.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune