Disney Channel Bosses Axe 'JONAS L.A.'
The Jonas Brothers' TV reign appears to be over - the siblings' new show "JONAS L.A." has been canceled. Disney Channel bosses have opted to axe the series after two seasons.
A statement from the company reads, "We've been fortunate to work with the enormously talented Jonas Brothers on several projects, including the Emmy-nominated series 'Jonas L.A.' The series has concluded as scheduled after two very successful seasons, and all original episodes of its second season have aired."
The news broke prematurely over the weekend when the show's director Paul Hoen took to his Twitter account to tell fans the series was over. He wrote, "Sadly no more Jonas LA." The message was deleted hours later.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary