Disney Channel Bosses Axe 'JONAS L.A.'
The Jonas Brothers' TV reign appears to be over - the siblings' new show "JONAS L.A." has been canceled. Disney Channel bosses have opted to axe the series after two seasons.
A statement from the company reads, "We've been fortunate to work with the enormously talented Jonas Brothers on several projects, including the Emmy-nominated series 'Jonas L.A.' The series has concluded as scheduled after two very successful seasons, and all original episodes of its second season have aired."
The news broke prematurely over the weekend when the show's director Paul Hoen took to his Twitter account to tell fans the series was over. He wrote, "Sadly no more Jonas LA." The message was deleted hours later.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo