Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen Allegedly 'Dating Again'
Hollywood stars Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have reportedly rekindled their romance - three months after calling off their engagement. The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010, amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." star living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
Now the stars, who met on the set of the 2007 sci-fi movie "Jumper", are said to be giving their romance another try. A source tells People, "They're dating again."
The site further reports that last week, Christensen was seen leaving Bilson's house in Los Feliz, California.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps