Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen Allegedly 'Dating Again'
Hollywood stars Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have reportedly rekindled their romance - three months after calling off their engagement. The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010, amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." star living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
Now the stars, who met on the set of the 2007 sci-fi movie "Jumper", are said to be giving their romance another try. A source tells People, "They're dating again."
The site further reports that last week, Christensen was seen leaving Bilson's house in Los Feliz, California.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly