Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen Allegedly 'Dating Again'
Hollywood stars Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have reportedly rekindled their romance - three months after calling off their engagement. The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010, amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." star living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
Now the stars, who met on the set of the 2007 sci-fi movie "Jumper", are said to be giving their romance another try. A source tells People, "They're dating again."
The site further reports that last week, Christensen was seen leaving Bilson's house in Los Feliz, California.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season