Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen Allegedly 'Dating Again'
Hollywood stars Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have reportedly rekindled their romance - three months after calling off their engagement. The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010, amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." star living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
Now the stars, who met on the set of the 2007 sci-fi movie "Jumper", are said to be giving their romance another try. A source tells People, "They're dating again."
The site further reports that last week, Christensen was seen leaving Bilson's house in Los Feliz, California.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?