Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen Allegedly 'Dating Again'
Hollywood stars Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have reportedly rekindled their romance - three months after calling off their engagement. The couple became engaged in December 2008 but parted ways in August 2010, amid reports they were struggling to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the former "The O.C." star living in California and the "Star Wars" hunk in his native Canada.
Now the stars, who met on the set of the 2007 sci-fi movie "Jumper", are said to be giving their romance another try. A source tells People, "They're dating again."
The site further reports that last week, Christensen was seen leaving Bilson's house in Los Feliz, California.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'