Paul McCartney Feels Special Bond With Latin Fans
Sir Paul McCartney felt a special bond with his Latin fans as he performed his first concert in Brazil in 18 years on Sunday, November 7 - because he shares their love of music and rhythm. Thousands of excited devotees camped out at the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre days before the Beatles legend hit the stage at the weekend and McCartney insists the adoration is always reciprocated.
He says, "I love South American audiences. I always think I have Latin blood because I connect so strongly with their love of music and their love of rhythm and their love of melody, so I always feel like I have a very big bond with South American people and Latin people in general. So yeah, I'm bonding, man!"
McCartney is set to delight fans in Argentina on Wednesday, November 10 when he plays in Buenos Aires as part of his South American tour.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard