Paul McCartney Feels Special Bond With Latin Fans
Sir Paul McCartney felt a special bond with his Latin fans as he performed his first concert in Brazil in 18 years on Sunday, November 7 - because he shares their love of music and rhythm. Thousands of excited devotees camped out at the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre days before the Beatles legend hit the stage at the weekend and McCartney insists the adoration is always reciprocated.
He says, "I love South American audiences. I always think I have Latin blood because I connect so strongly with their love of music and their love of rhythm and their love of melody, so I always feel like I have a very big bond with South American people and Latin people in general. So yeah, I'm bonding, man!"
McCartney is set to delight fans in Argentina on Wednesday, November 10 when he plays in Buenos Aires as part of his South American tour.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up