Paul McCartney Feels Special Bond With Latin Fans
Sir Paul McCartney felt a special bond with his Latin fans as he performed his first concert in Brazil in 18 years on Sunday, November 7 - because he shares their love of music and rhythm. Thousands of excited devotees camped out at the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre days before the Beatles legend hit the stage at the weekend and McCartney insists the adoration is always reciprocated.
He says, "I love South American audiences. I always think I have Latin blood because I connect so strongly with their love of music and their love of rhythm and their love of melody, so I always feel like I have a very big bond with South American people and Latin people in general. So yeah, I'm bonding, man!"
McCartney is set to delight fans in Argentina on Wednesday, November 10 when he plays in Buenos Aires as part of his South American tour.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen