Paul McCartney Feels Special Bond With Latin Fans
Sir Paul McCartney felt a special bond with his Latin fans as he performed his first concert in Brazil in 18 years on Sunday, November 7 - because he shares their love of music and rhythm. Thousands of excited devotees camped out at the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre days before the Beatles legend hit the stage at the weekend and McCartney insists the adoration is always reciprocated.
He says, "I love South American audiences. I always think I have Latin blood because I connect so strongly with their love of music and their love of rhythm and their love of melody, so I always feel like I have a very big bond with South American people and Latin people in general. So yeah, I'm bonding, man!"
McCartney is set to delight fans in Argentina on Wednesday, November 10 when he plays in Buenos Aires as part of his South American tour.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video