Paul McCartney Feels Special Bond With Latin Fans
Sir Paul McCartney felt a special bond with his Latin fans as he performed his first concert in Brazil in 18 years on Sunday, November 7 - because he shares their love of music and rhythm. Thousands of excited devotees camped out at the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre days before the Beatles legend hit the stage at the weekend and McCartney insists the adoration is always reciprocated.
He says, "I love South American audiences. I always think I have Latin blood because I connect so strongly with their love of music and their love of rhythm and their love of melody, so I always feel like I have a very big bond with South American people and Latin people in general. So yeah, I'm bonding, man!"
McCartney is set to delight fans in Argentina on Wednesday, November 10 when he plays in Buenos Aires as part of his South American tour.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12